WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?

New year, new chapters. 

Sorry for being so inactive guys, I swear I'm trying my best over here. 

Happy new year! 

- Jane

***

His lips were soft.

It seemed impossible, but Everly was sure his lips were even softer than when they had kissed for the first time.

Practically speaking, this kiss and the first one they'd had were somewhat similar.

Emotionally speaking, not so much.

Just like their kiss on set, this one was slow and tentative, testing boundaries.

Unlike their kiss on set, this one was real. It was filled with feelings and emotions, and this wasn't their characters kissing - they weren't pretending.

Way too soon, in Everly's opinion, they broke apart, both out of breath.

"Love?" Richard gazed into Everly's eyes. "I really like you," he whispered against her lips. She wasn't sure if it was just his words, or if it was also the delicious way his accent made those words sound, but her breath hitched in her throat.

They sat flush against each other, but Everly still tried to get even closer to Richard.

"Really? What are you going to do about it?", she challenged, whispering into his ear.

"I'm going to treat you so remarkably, you'll feel like the happiest woman in the world," he replied, seriously.

"What?"

He could have said a thousand different things, but that was the one she had least expected.

"Yeah," Richard said, wearing a big smile. "We're going to have the best time in the world! That is, if you'll have me?"

Everly couldn't help looking at him adoringly. What have I done to deserve this man?, she thought.