Prologue

Deep in the depths of the Ocean, you'd typically only find dark, murky water, but in this particular part, there were flashing neon lights and blaring music. Where did all of this come from? You might ask. The source of this came from the residents of Techno City, the Techno trolls, lead by the 'Happy-go-lucky' King Trollex.

As the beat began to play, techno trolls all chanted their leaders name, eagerly awaiting his arrival. Trollex was busy combing his hair and getting his mixtape ready, when a little, square fish floated beside him.

"Trollex that crowd is MASSIVE! I am so excited!" The fish spoke, Trollex grinned back in excitement, "I know TBDB! (Techno Beat Drop Button), I can barely contain my happiness!" He said, patting TBDB on the head, the crowd was beginning to get louder and Trollex grabbed TBDB and tucked him under his arm.

"Ya ready?" He asked, the little green fish wiggled in excitement, "Then let's give them show to remember!"

Trollex floated up to the stage and the crowd roared in applause in response. "TECHNO CITY! GIMME A HEEEEYYYOOO!" Trollex cried, "HEEEEYYYOOO!!" The crowd cried back. "WHO'S READY TO PARTAAYYY!!??" Trollex asked the crowd, the crowd responded with a loud cry, but Trollex wasn't impressed "I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!" He cried out,  resulting in an even louder cry from the crowd. With that he slammed TBDB down on his DJ Table and slammed his hand down, resulting in a beat drop wave that swept the crowd.

One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing
One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing

Trollex sang his song and watched in delight as everyone began to dance, "AW YEAH!! BABY!!" He cried.

---

While the party continued, a jagged toothed ship soon made its way into Techno City's borders. "We're here Sister, shall I send out the rest of the fleet?" A male troll called to the captain. The captain stroked her long hair out of her face and plucked a stigma on her guitar, chuckling evilly. "No, tell them to stay behind, I want to meet Trollex in person, it'll make this trip a lot more...satisfying" she grinned.

----

One more time we're gonna celebrate
Oh yeah all right don't stop the dancing
One more...

"...Time?"

Trollex stopped singing as he saw a dark silhouette come into view, he swam past the crowd, TBDB following close behind him, and towards the mysterious shadow.

As the shadow came closer into view, Trollex's eyes widened and he clenched his fists together with a tight scowl. "Thrash...I've told you, you are no longer welcome here! Now leave!" Trollex growled, the figure of a troll came into view and gave a low chuckle. "Oh...but you never told me..." it called.

Trollex felt his eyes widen again, "Wait, who are you?" He asked, the silhouette soon came into the light and revealed herself to be a red headed troll with faded purple skin, white top, black shorts and leggings. "Names Barb, Queen of Volcano Rock City" she introduced, "I'm here to collect something from you", "Well forget it, you rock trolls have been nothing but trouble, whatever deal you have I ain't interested" Trollex stated.

This didn't sit well with Barb, she lifted a hand and slammed it down on the strings, letting out a powerful blast that sent Trollex and TBDB flipping backwards through the water. Trollex shook his head as he tried to regain himself, "How did you...no body has been able to that before..." he murmured to himself. "What do you want?" Trollex asked.

Barb gave an evil smile as she marched forward, pointing towards one of the tendrils of TBDB, "Your string" she said. Trollex gave a look of disbelief in response, "I beg your pardon?", "I want your string...you see, I'm fulfilling one of my dad's life long dreams, One he could never accomplish in his youth. I am going to unite the six strings...and use them to destroy all music...EXCEPT FOR ROCK!!" she cried, giving a low chuckle afterwards, "So I'm gonna need your string..." she pressed.

Trollex was reluctant to give it, that string was his homes identity, it defined every troll that lived there, but he could see the eagerness in Barbs face to slam her guitar once again. In defeat, he sighed and reached for TBDB's tendrils, and gently pulled it out, against the little creatures will, he regretted doing this, but he couldn't stand to see his home be destroyed again.

Trollex handed the string to Barb, who snatched it from his hands.   Once she had gotten what she needed, she called to her brother to back the ships out of Techno City. When they were out of the borders to Techno City, Barb placed the string on her father's guitar, and smiled as it turned a bright red. "One down, four more to go" she told herself.

Meanwhile, Trollex was busy explaining what had happened to his subjects. "What do we do?" One troll asked, "Do we hide?" Another asked, "No...we need help...if that...Barb...is carrying out her father's plan...then we need to warn the others...

...and I know just where to start..."