Get Funky

Branch sat in the corner of the aircraft, watching as Poppy constantly checked over the map, he gave a worried sigh and went back to check the meters, when someone came up behind him. "Hey Branch?", "AH! Cooper, don't do that!" Branch screamed. Cooper slowly lifted his head away from Branch and chuckled, "Sorry, just wanted to check up on you, you looked nervous" he explained, Branch sighed, "I'm worried about Poppy, this whole thing is getting to her, and I'm scared...scared we might lose the old Poppy" he admitted to Cooper, "I mean look at her, she is the most lively, most talented, strong-willed, troll I've ever met. We don't deserve someone like her...I don't deserve someone like her", "Gosh Branch, I knew you liked her but I never figure you liked her that much" Cooper chuckled, Branch turning a light Pink from hearing that, probably regretting he said that out loud.

He tried to change the subject to divert the awkward conversation he would have about it. "So...how do ya feel, going to Wire City, meeting all those Funk trolls, must be pretty exhilarating for ya huh?" Branch asked Cooper, the other troll he gave a nervous shuffle, "I mean...kinda...I don't know, this is the first time I'm even hearing about these trolls existing and...what if I do something wrong?" Cooper said, nervously twisting his legs together. Branch looked over the side of the aircraft and noticed the cloud changing colors "Well we're about to find out...look!"

The trolls all saw the giant kingdom that was Wire City lay down below them, needless to say, everyone was quite shocked at the sight, not expecting to see what they saw. "Wow, it's beautiful!" Poppy said as Branch landed the aircraft safely just outside the city. "Okay, Branch, Cooper, let's go!" Poppy said as she hopped out and walked towards the entrance, Cooper, and Branch following her.

As they walked, they noticed just how different all of the trolls were to them, even Cooper had a few noticeable differences, for example, instead of just fur, their coats were a mix of fur and tassel.  It was all quite odd to them. Suddenly a crowd of trolls came rushing past them, Branch looked in the direction they were heading. "They're heading towards that castle, that must be where Essence and Quincy are," he said, "Let's go!" Poppy called, hopping on Coopers back, letting the other troll take them to the castle.

As the beat sounded, and the trolls all chanted, two trolls appeared onstage. This was Queen Essence and King Quincy. Essence was Blue with purple tassels and had a bass, her hair was a blue beehive. Quincy was Purple with Gold tassels, he had blue and pink dreads on one hand of his head and pink and yellow strands on the other, he had a golden robe and he wore orange-tinted glasses.

As Essence plucked her bass, she sang along with the other trolls:

(ALL)

Atomic Dog!
Atomic Dog!

(Essence)

Like the boys, when they're out there walking the street!  

May compete, nothing but the dog in ya

(Quincy)

Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah
Bow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah

(ALL)

Like the boys
When they're out there walkin' the streets
May compete
Nothin' but the dog in ya