The Finale

Pennywhistle floated from her position onstage and saw Trollzarts baton on the floor, she darted towards it and picked it up in her hands. Looking at the orchestra in front of her, she tapped the baton on the music stand to catch the attention of the orchestra.

"Okay guys, let's play" she said, the group shared a look between each other, "Are you sure Penny?" One asked, "We don't even know what to play", "Just follow my lead...we'll wing it" Pennywhistle shrugged, slowly waving the baton about as she thought of a beat.

Once she had a beat in her head she began to wave the baton around quicker and conduct the orchestra, slowly they all began to play along, eventually playing a full song.

As they played, the golden beam of light returned and flew to the Woofer bug, Trollzart beamed as he watched Penny lead the orchestra. "GOOD JOB! KEEP GOING PENNY!!" He cheered. Pennywhistle smiled and soon turned to face Chaz who walked up beside her, pointing the baton to him.

"Let's hear some Jazz, Chaz!" Pennywhistle said, Chaz blinked but smiled as he clicked together his Saxophone and began playing alongside the orchestra, his music making a light blue stream of light that swirled and twisted it's way to the woofer bug alongside the golden stream.

Pennywhistle smiled at Chaz and then pointed the baton at the Country trolls Hickory ran onstage and tapped his hooves to a beat, plucking his banjo as he sang.

(Hickory)

Well I came home
Like a stone
And I fell heavy into your arms
These days of dust
Which we've known
Will blow away with this new sun

But I'll kneel down
Wait for now
And I'll kneel down
Know my ground

And I will wait, I will wait for you

Hickory's music created an orange light that traveled towards the Woofer bug, seeing his brother dance, Dickory ran up onstage and played another song, however it was completely different to the one Hickory played.

(Dickory)

Vas broken down, by zhe side of zhe road, yeah
Vas crawling in zhe darkness like a king snake in zhe woods
Ve vere hiding in zhe tall grass
Hiding in zhe tall grass
Just looking for a place to shed our skins
Ve're gonna summon zhe Holy Ghost from Zhe battlefield
And in zhe morning zhis old vorld von't be zhe same
Von't be zhe same, Lord

The music that Dickory made produced an almost scarlet colored beam that ran alongside the country light and to the woofer bug. Delta gave a whinny and smiled, "YEEEEHHAAAAAWWWW!! GO GET 'EM BOYS!!" She hollered.

D saw that it was time for Funk to go next, he nodded to himself and jumped on the stage, calling all his friends up to dance. "LET'S GET FUNKY!!" He yelled, getting a cheer from the group on stage.