Welcome to Pop Village

Back in Pop Village, Satin and Chenille were rushing back and forth, bringing things for Trollex. It was hard work running around trying to satisfy a king, but it was nothing that the Twins couldn't handle. What was becoming a nuisance was every time that the Twins came to the waterfall, which was where the Techno Trolls all stayed (I'm assuming it's a bigger waterfall than it looks), Tresillo would launch at them with a staff, thinking that they were some threat. "You would think by now that he would know not to" Chenille sighed, Satin pat her sister's shoulder, "Well, he is a more foreign type of troll, can you really blame him?"

As the two trolls made their way through the clearing and towards the waterfall, Tresillo once again launched at them. "HALT WHO GO-Oh, lo siento, It's only you senora's I keep thinking that it's some other troll" Tresillo apologized, rubbing the back of his neck, Satin and Chenille gave each other a glance then turned back and smiled at Tresillo, "Well, at least you're learning, and that is what matters" Chenille smiled, patting him on the head. 

Trollex chuckled at the twins, "You two are funny, I'm glad I got you two to help look after us" he said, Satin and Chenille both smiled, "Well we're glad to be helping you out" Satin said, "We want you to feel welcome here" Chenille added, "Well you're certainly doing a good job at that" Trollex smiled. Suddenly, Tresillo grabbed his staff and held it close to him, "Espere, something is coming" he warned the others. Satin and Chenille both looked around, pulling out scissors and sewing needles to help defend the string. Suddenly, they heard the sound of scattering feet coming through the forest, Satin and Chenille lowered their tools and stepped forward to hear the noise better, and they soon saw the familiar face of the Caterbus dashing towards them. It stopped just outside the forest entrance and the mouth of the Caterbus opened slowly as music began to play.

"¿Qué está pasando?" Tresillo asked the twins, who shrugged in response. Suddenly, Cooper slid out the front of the bus and smiled at the trolls, Legsly's feet grew and she lunged her way out of the bus and slipped back to her original height, both tapping their feet to the music.

(Cooper)

And now...it's time for another, Wire City classic!

From the Caterbus, the Funk trolls began to emerge, First was Quincy and a long-haired Green troll named Hooper.

(Quincy + Hooper (2x))

Tear the roof off

We're gonna tear the roof off the mother sucker

Tear the roof off the sucker

Tear the roof off

We're gonna tear the roof off the mother sucker

Tear the roof off the sucker

Then came D, Essence, a small Blue troll named Dandy, and the rest of the Funk trolls.

(Prince D + Essence + Dandy)

You've got a real type of thing goin' down, gettin' down

There's a whole lot of rhythm goin' round

You've got a real type of thing goin' down, gettin' down

There's a whole lot of rhythm goin' round