The Journey Begins

As Poppy and Branch boarded the aircraft, the pink troll gave one last look behind her to her village, and it's residents. "Don't worry everybody, we'll be back, I promise" Poppy told them, she smiled and waved goodbye to her home as the aircraft was hoisted up into the air. "Okie Dokes, let's set off to Techno City" Poppy called to her crew, all of them nodding in agreement, Trollex looked over the edge of his basket and off the aircraft, he panicked a little when he saw the great height they were at. "Geez, we're pretty high" Trollex nervously laughed, as he sunk back into his basket, Biggie pat the top of the basket and knelt down to meet Trollex's view. "You alright? Are you a nervous flyer?" Biggie asked, Trollex peered slightly out of his basket and gave a nervous nod, "I've never been so high before, I've only known the ocean" he explained, Biggie gave a sympathetic smile and held Mr. Dinkles out, "Would you like to hold Mr. Dinkles? He always cheers me up when I'm upset or sad", "...Really? Sure" Trollex took Dinkles from Biggie and smiled as the little worm nuzzled up to him.

A few hours had passed and Poppy was busy looking over the map, "Hmm, okay crew, a few more minutes and we'll be right over Techno City", "OH COME ON! I CAN'T WAIT A FEW MORE MINUTES!" A young voice called out, Poppy shot up and ran to one of the baskets, pulling them out of the way. Legsly hid behind the stack of baskets, munching on some candy, "LEGSLY!? What are you doing here?!" Poppy yelled, Legsly brushed a loose strand hair our of her face.

"Sorry, I thought you could use my help! Plus, you're letting that baby tag along!"

"But Legsly...what about you family, do they know you're out here?"

"...No?"

"AGH! Okay okay, you're lucky you're cute otherwise I would've lost it, stay here, don't move"

"Aye Aye Poppy"

Poppy put a hand to her forehead and sighed, suddenly, she saw where the aircraft had flown to and called to Branch to stop. The water was dead silent, no noise had come from the depths below, "Are we in the right spot?" Branch asked Poppy, "Yes Absolutely, I know we are, it's cause it's really far down underwater, we can't see it" Poppy explained. Branch nodded as he set the aircraft to hover over the water, "So how are we getting down there? " he asked her, "Don't worry, I'll handle that, just grab my hands" Trollex called from his basket as he hopped over the edge and into the water, Branch looked at the King with a dumbfounded look "Wait, how will that he-", "CAN WE COME!?" The twins cried in unison, Trollex shrugged, "Why not? Now let's go! Hop in and take my hands!" 

Poppy, Branch, Satin, and Chenille all hopped in the water at the same time, once they were beneath the surface, Trollex grabbed their hands and let his heart glow a beautiful blue. The light had produced a magical aura that changed them into Techno trolls, making it much easier for them to swim under the water. Branch gazed at his form and nodded, "Wow, did not expect this" he said to Trollex, meanwhile the Twins were swimming about, giggling all the while, "Sister! We look great!" Satin said, "I know!" Chenille responded. "Guys, enough fooling around, Trollex, take us to Techno City!" Poppy instructed, "You got it, girl, follow me!" Trollex swam downwards into the depths of the ocean, where a few flashing lights were seen. 

"This is it! Techno City!" Trollex called, "Huh, not as flashy as I previously thought it to be" Branch noted. Sure there were flashing lights but there was no blaring music, and the techno trolls all seemed to be a little more anxious than they usually were, which was never. "Huh? Where did everyone go?" Trollex wondered as he swam around his home, "Hello? Where are you guys?" Suddenly, he heard the sound of quiet sobbing coming from a nearby cavern. He followed the sound and found TBDB floating sadly in the cavern, his green light gently glowing. "TBDB!" Trollex called to his friend, the little fish turned around and darted towards his friend, nuzzling into his arms. 

"Trollex! Where have you been!? Everyone has been worried sick about you!!" TBDB cried, "I know I'm sorry! I didn't expect to be away so long" Trollex replied, "It was only a few hours" Branch whispered, Poppy rolled her eyes and shoved the other troll out of the way. "Hello, it's nice to meet you" Poppy greeted as she swam over to Trollex and TBDB, the small fish cowered behind his friend in fear, "Oh don't worry, she's friendly" Trollex assured him. Poppy made his way to the little green fish, "I am Queen Poppy, from Pop Village, and these are my friends, Satin, Chenille and Branch" she greeted, TBDB slowly came out from behind Trollex and smiled as he was pet by Poppy. "Where is everyone else?" Trollex asked, "We gotta convince them to come back with us to Pop Village", "They're all in hiding, follow me"

TBDB lead them to the Party cove and watched as a few trolls peered their heads out from their hiding places behind the coral and rocks. "Trollex?" One asked, "EVERYONE IT'S TROLLEX!" Another cried. The whole kingdom had come out from their hiding places and cheered for their leaders return, Trollex smiled as he was hugged and waved to by all his subjects. "Everyone! I am very happy to see you all as well, but I need your attention! This here is Queen Poppy, of the Pop trolls" Trollex cut in, gesturing to Poppy and the others, the Techno trolls looked at Poppy in confusion and some in disgust, "I know, it's not every day we get a new type of troll here but since the attack from the rock trolls, Poppy has offered her village as a safe place for us to stay" Trollex explained, "Tell them Queenie."

"Right, everyone, this is important, Queen Barb has decided to unite the six strings, and destroy all music, you guys are not safe here, if you go to Pop Village, we can protect you and help you guys" Poppy offered, some of the trolls began to understand what she was saying, "Please, come back with us" Poppy begged. Trollex looked to his subjects and all of them have a nod and a cheer, Poppy sighed on relief as she turned to her friends, "Good Job Poppy" Branch said, "Guys...this is only one of the six tribes in danger...if Barb gets her hands on all those strings..." Poppy pondered aloud, she then gave a nod and turned to Trollex, Satin and Chenille.

"Guys, I need you to take the Techno trolls back to Pop Village, do you think you make it there on your own?" Poppy asked, the twins both nodded in unison and Trollex gave a thumbs up. Soon, the group waved goodbye to eachother as the Techno trolls set off to Pop Village and Poppy and Branch returned to the surface.

As they boarded the aircraft, Branch turned to face Poppy, "Um, Poppy? Are you oka-" Branch started, till he saw Poppy pull out a map and place it on the ground in front of him, "Branch, all those other kingdoms are out there and they don't know what danger they're in! I can't just leave them!" Poppy cried, Branch looked at her in worry? "Poppy, are you okay? I think this situation is getting to you,  just...deep breaths alright?" He told her, hoping it would calm her down enough so he could talk to her, Poppy sighed, "But it's true Branch, we need to help them", "Then that's what we'll do, just...please try and stay...chirpy, the pressure is getting to you, we don't want to lose our Poppy" Branch told her, looking at the other trolls who nodded in unison.

Poppy sighed again and smiled, "Okay then, I'll try...but first new plan! I know I said we were going straight back but I changed my mind, We have to unite all the trolls and bring them back to Pop Village before Barb gets to them first, and of we don't stop her, who will?" She told them. Branch nodded thoughtfully and pulled out a basket of supplies, "In that case, we're gonna need a Battle Plan, and weapons" he said as he opened up a basket to reveal rocks and sticks inside, "Branch, no, that is unnecessary, Violence doesn't solve an issue" Poppy said, picking up a knuckle brass (I forgot what it's called), "Like come on, what is this some kind of jewel i-Oh it's actually kinda pretty looking, OOOOOOOOOOH!" Poppy smiled as she held it up like a bracelet, muh to Branch's dismay, "Gimme that!" He cried as he snatched it off her.

"This is serious Poppy! These are trolls we have never dealt with before in our lives! We need to be prepared" Branch explained, "Trust me Branch, we don't need these, Only weapons we need are (pumps one fist) This guy, (pumps the other) and this guy! FOR HUGS!" Poppy told him, Branch just crossed his arms and groaned, "This is gonna take a lot of hugs"

Poppy giggled to herself as she pointed to Branch to take them up, "Okay guys, Wire City here we come!" Poppy hung herself out of the Balloons side and yelled into the sky:

LET'S GO SAVE THE WORLD!!!