Epilogue

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!"
Trollzart called, "It is my absolute pleasure, to officiate the marriage of Biggie and Delta Dawn, this would be the 3rd marriage I would've done this for and I am very glad to be doing so"

Biggie and Delta took each others hands and smiled, "Biggie? Do you take Delta Dawn, to be your wife? In sickness and in health, till death do you part?" Trollzart asked.

Biggie smiled, "I do"

Trollzart smiled and turned to Delta "And do you Delta Dawn, take Biggie to be you-"

"I do" Delta cut in, Trollzart frowned, "You're supposed to let me ask you everything first", "Don't care, I'm just too happy to wait any longer" Delta said. The crowd gave a small chuckle, Trollzart shook his head and smiled, "I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss the bride!"

Biggie pulled Delta towards him and kissed her. The crowd all cheered and hollered, the Country trolls threw their hats up in celebration, "YEEEEEEEHAAAAAAWWWWW" They all cheered.

-----------

D walked up to the stage, Essence and Cooper were on the side, both dressed in royal garments. Quincy smiled as he stood by his son, pulling out a crown that he placed on a leaf like cushion.

"Demetri, for years I have waited for this moment, and though you were quite the hot-headed kid, like your mom" Quincy joked, a few of the Funk trolls laughed at that, "You showed great skills over the years, compassion, generosity, and most of all, loyalty."

Quincy took the crown with his hair and made his way towards D, "So now, it gives me great pleasure, Funk trolls, to present to you, your new King!" he said as he placed the crown on D's head. All the Funk trolls cheered for their new King, Cooper comforted his mother as she wiped away happy tears, "ALL HAIL KING DEMETRI!!!" Cooper cheered, the rest of the funk trolls doing the same.

-------
P

oppy took a deep breath and smiled, Branch and Barb making their way beside her, "You ready?" Poppy asked, Barb nodded and smiled, "Heck yeah I am", "Let's do it" Branch said.

The three emerged from behind the leaf curtains, the crowd of trolls below all erupted into applause. One side of the stage had the original genre leaders, and on the other had the leaders of the new Genres.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Old leaders and new, it is my absolute pleasure to welcome you all to a new Era." Poppy said, "For 20 years, we have lived divided but now we have come together again, in our new home!

Welcome to...

HARMONY HOLLOW!!"

All the trolls cheered as Poppy brought out her Cowbell and played a beat, soon she began to sing.

(A/N: This is a reprise of Trolls just wanna have fun but with different lyrics, if that makes sense)

(Poppy)

Here we are, together at last!

(Barb)

Singing our songs, forget about the past!

(Barb + Poppy)

Harmony Hollow our new home in the sun!

Cause trolls, they wanna have fun!
Yeah Trolls just wanna have fun!

Branch pulled out his guitar and jumped onto a mushroom so he could sing.

(Branch)

Found my own groove now it's time to shine

Thought this was all wrong but now it seems so right!

A happy family, living as one!

Cause Trolls they wanna have fun, yeah Trolls hey wanna have

(ALL)

That's all they really wa-a-ant
Some fu-u-un!

When the working day is done, you know trolls they wanna have fun!

Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun!

Barb is with her trolls, being thrown up in the air as the Rock trolls dance around with their new look.

(Barb)

I'm Queen Bee now
I'm living the life!

(Delta)

I'm happy now
Cause I am a wife!

(Cooper)

I found my family
Now the parties begun!

(King D)

Cause Trolls, they wanna have fun!

(Essence + Quincy)

Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun!

Trollzart is playing a melody with his trolls, Pennywhistle leading them with her own little trill.

(Trollzart)

We have no rules now!
Play between the lines!

(Trollex)

Stronger than ever
Cause I've found my pride!

(Tresillo/Chaz/Tiny)

And now our music
Gets to shine in the sun!

(ALL)

Cause Trolls they wanna have fun!

Yeah Trolls just wanna have!

They just wanna, they just wanna!
They just wanna!

Trolls just wanna have-

They just wanna, they just wanna!
They just wanna!

(Poppy)

Trolls just wanna have fun!

(END)