fortyfive

like always italics when speaking is english
bold on the phone is the other person speaking
-

the two australians arrived in sydney, taking a cab to their hotel.

felix looked around in awe. he forgot how much he missed being back in his hometown. he stared out the window, remembering everything that the cab went by.

"shit. sydney hasn't really changed since we've been away." chan spoke, looking out the window at his side.

"are you two tourists?" the cab driver asked the two boys. "oh no we actually lived here. we're just on holiday for a few days." chan replied, shocking the driver with his perfect english and aussie accent. "oh so you're both from here? where you staying now?" felix answered his question this time. "uh south korea." the cab driver laughed at the unexpected deep voice from the younger. "you look so young. is he your brother?" he said, looking at felix in the rear view mirror. "what? oh no, he's not my brother. he's my frien-"

"i'm his boyfriend."

chan said, cutting the younger off who's face turned a bright red. the driver pulled a shock expression and coughed slightly, feeling a bit awkward. "ah right. sorry there mate. anyway we're here."

they paid him and got out, grabbing their suitcases from the trunk. the cab drove off and the two boys walked inside the hotel building, immediately taking in the scent of vanilla.

chan got their room key, taking the elevator to the 6th floor and going towards their room.

"i'm gonna call my parents and tell them we're here. is that ok?" felix asked, setting his suitcase down by the door. "yeah that's fine. i'll go put these in our bedroom." chan pecked the youngers cheek before leaving felix to fanboy on his own. he calmed himself down before pressing call on his mothers contact. it rang for a few seconds before she finally picked up.

"yongbokkie! how have you been?"

"hey mom! i've been great. how's you and dad?"

"oh we're doing just fine. are you and that chan finally dating?"

"ah that's kinda why i phoned."

"really? what's wrong sweetie? is it not working out?"

"oh no mom it is. everything's okay, it's just we landed in sydney. i wanted to know if you were okay with us visiting you while we're here."

"of course sweetie. we really want to meet him. your father and i aren't working tomorrow if you wanna come over then. actually- why don't we all go out for lunch? it'll be fun."

"alright then. i'll ask him. just text me the time and place and we'll come over."

"okay then sweetie. well i gotta get back to work. bye yongbokkie. i love you."

"bye mom. i love you too."

felix hung up first stashing his phone back into his pocket just as chan walked into the room.

"hey channie?"

"yeah lix?"

felix sat down on the couch next to the older who was flipping through the channels. he licked his lips before speaking.

"my parents want to meet you." he started, chan glancing at him with a smile. "i'd love to meet them. and thank them for having you." he said with a wink, making felix blush. "i- shut up. they want to have lunch with us at a restaurant. is that ok?" he moved closer to the older, looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. chan physically cooed at the other, pinching his cheek. "of course hun. plus we haven't eaten out for months. i'd be nice to have fancy food rather than the burnt food minho makes." chan said, chuckling. felix let out a giggle, snuggling up to his boyfriend. they haven't asked each other out yet, it just sorta happened.

(tru story. can happen)

they just sat on the couch, watching a random show that chan put on. it was 7pm so it was too late to go out and have any fun since most things would already be shut by now but they didn't mind being inside. they got to cuddle on the couch more.

chan got bored of the show quickly and he could tell felix was too so he put up netflix, flipping through the horror movies after he signed in. "horror?" felix questioned, feeling quite scared already. chan nodded, slinging his arm around the youngers small frame. "don't worry baby. i'll be right here to protect you." he said, kissing the younger who was blushing like crazy. he settled on happy death day, pausing it to phone room service for them both.

room service came and the two watched the movie, felix flinching from the jump scares. chan found it adorable. he felt so happy as he watched the other jump at the slightest bits, chewing his food quickly.

he felt like the luckiest man on earth to have met the younger.

-

jesus that was a shitty end. ok so real talk. some of y'all want a smut scene right? i wasn't gonna make this story have a full on sex scene but i gotta listen to y'all prayers lol cuz i read all of your comments cuz they're funny as fuck plus it makes me happy

but there really are two types of stays lol

so in a chapter or two i will write a sex scene so if you don't like smut or is a soft stan then i'll tell you when to skip and when it ends

p.s don't worry about seungmin, hyunjin and jeongin. people already spoiled it in the comments lol

it's ok tho i ain't mad🤡🤡