ninetyfive(part 2)

felix had somehow agreed to get food at a nearby pizza place with chan. he felt incredibly awkward as he ate his pizza with chan staring at him from across the table.

"so how you been?" chan asked, breaking the silence. "i've been good. what about yourself?" felix's eyes watched chan as he ate his pizza, his sharp jaw tightening as he chew his food. chans muscles where noticeably bigger from the last time the younger had seen him which was at minsungs wedding. his tattoo collection grew slightly as the younger spotted some along his arms that he had never saw before. chan caught felix staring at his tattoos, glancing down at the large one he got of all of them with a sad smile.

"i've been great. 3racha has really set off and is growing a bigger fanbase. i'm sure jisung already texted you about us preforming here." the brunette nodded, still slowly eating his pizza. during this silence, chan took the time to check the younger out. he could tell the younger had lost a lot of weight. his chubby cheeks now replaced with shallow ones, his cheekbones protruding out more than usual. "are you okay?" the blonde asked, almost erupting with laughter when the younger lifted his head up with a mouth full of pizza and sauce on his face.

being the gentleman (and flirt) chan was, he reached over the table and wiped the sauce off with his finger then proceeded to lick it off, smiling slightly as felix's face grew red.

"oh uh yeah i'm good. just tired from working so much. i'm a dance instructor and and i'm trying to get my degree so i don't really get any sleep." he awkwardly laughed, taking a drink of his water. "you should take more care of yourself. you're looking a bit on the thin side." chan picked up a slice of pizza from the rack and placed in onto the youngers plate. felix muttered a soft thanks before picking it up to take a bite out of it.

"so," the younger started, scared and unsure if he should even ask this. biting his lip, he decided to let it out after all.

"have you found anyone?" he mumbles just loud enough for the other to hear him. "have i found anyone? like a- like a lover?" felix nods, scared to meet the elders gaze. "no. i haven't. i've been too busy with producing and tours to even think about it. plus they're not you." felix snapped his head up, staring shocked at chan, his heart almost beating right out of his chest.

"what?" he whispers, tearing up.

"felix. i'm still in love with you. i couldn't get myself to like anybody else. you're the only one i wanna spend the rest of my life with. so that's why," chan stops speaking to get out of his chair to kneel down in front of the younger who was full on crying at this point.

"felix lee, will you please marry me?"

in the elders hands was a small baby blue velvet box that held a silver engagement ring.

gasps and claps could be heard around the pizza restaurant as they watched the two of them, completely unaware that they weren't a couple.

"chan. we broke up." felix spoke to the other in korean, trying to not make everything awkward for the people cheering for them. "i know and i regret everything so fucking much. but i want to make it up to you. i want to be with you and only you. so please say yes." the blonde spoke through tears, his knee hurting slightly. the younger wiped his own tears, a bright smile on his face. he nodded. "of course i'll marry you. i've never stopped loving you too."

the two stood up, chan smashing his lips onto the youngers, the both of them crying as everyone watched. they pulled away, chan grabbing the others small, delicate hand to place the ring onto his ring finger.

they sat back down to finish their food, both smiling like there was no tomorrow. after they were done their food they left the restaurant and headed towards the elders rented car.

"why propose at a pizza place?" the brunette asked as his new fiancé drove him to his apartment. "well i wanted to make it more romantic but i didn't know when i would be meeting you again. also it's past midnight now. not many restaurants stay open at this time." chan laughed, smiling at his lover. "you're so dumb. there was literally a fancy restaurant around the corner." felix giggled. "well it's too late now. unless you wanna go get some free dessert?" chan suggested, wiggling his eyebrows.

and that's what they did. they redid the proposal just for free dessert which they where both so thankful for.

the couple where now in front of the youngers apartment. the blonde had a almost death grip on felix's hands. he was far too happy to even say goodbye to the other.

"do you wanna sleep over? my dogs will be okay with it." the younger asked nervously. a bright smile was brought to the elders lips as he started to pepper the other in kisses all over his face, leaving the younger in giggles.

"i would love too! maybe we can even do something else." he said suggestively with a wink. felix smacked his arm slightly, a deep blush forming on his cheeks. "you can't wait for after the wedding?" he playfully asked. chan pouted and nodded. "i haven't seen you in months and i'm so happy right now." the brunette tried to hide his shy smile by planting a smooch onto the elders lips. "fine but you better take care of me afterwards." he joked.

the two lovers stared at each other with smiles on their faces and love in their eyes.

"i love you channie."

"i love you too lixie."

-

fluffy and smoochy.

also there's two last chaps before the smut and i might POSSIBLY be nice enough to write a bonus chap which would be the wedding if you're down for it.