ninety *mature*

YALL BRACE YOURSELF
-

"now suck me off daddy."

the younger demanded with tears and drool falling down his face, his eyes full with lust. chan contemplated on sucking the others cock but an idea popped into his head, his mouth turning upwards into a wide grin. standing up, chan forced the younger to stand up as well, pulling him towards his desk before forcefully bending him over it. the harsh and fast motion almost made a moan escape from the youngers lips, loving the feeling of the elder being rough on him.

chan pulled down the others shorts and boxers, letting them crumble to the carpeted flooring. chan placed his veiny hands upon felix' ass, gripping and kneeding it roughly. the moans that escaped the youngers lips where deeper than all the rest, trying to quiet them down as they weren't the only ones on the floor. (not like chan wasn't being loud during the intense blowjob👀 )

he knelt down behind the younger, his face right in front of his ass. a surprised yelp left the others lips as chan nibbled slightly on his left asscheek, still fondling with the other one that fit firmly in the palm of his hand. chan planted butterfly kisses all over the boys cheeks before landing one right on top of his entrance, circling his opening with his tongue. a long, deep, sultry moan left felix' lips as his lover continued to lick his hole, occasionally slipping the tongue inside. the warm and wet feeling sent the young boys mind into overdrive, he had expected the elder to fuck the life out of him, turn him into a brainless lump of flesh.

in the small space of the leaders studio, the only sounds heard was their heavy breaths, the youngers moans and the sounds of wet squelching as he tongue fucked his boyfriend. the two boys forgot about all the people on the floor who where clueless as to what the couple was getting up to.

"ch-annie." felix stuttered through panting, making chan stop, his cold heavy breaths hitting the boys hole, making it clench. "yes baby?" chan asked, standing up to place kisses on his lovers exposed back. "do you have a condom? lube?"

a laugh erupted from chans lips as he looked down at his vulnerable boyfriend, ass on full view for him to gawk at.

"if i knew you would want to fuck here i would've brought them. so no. i don't have condoms or lube here. but haven't you always wanted to go raw?" chan said suggestively, leaning over the younger, his body pressed against his back and his hard on directly hitting the others hole. chan got an idea and started slowly dry humping the younger, whimpering moans coming from the submissive boy under him. the pace started to pick up speed and soon chan was aggressively thrusting his clothed dick against felix.

without giving felix a warning, in between thrusts, chan pulled his dick out and slipped it right into the boys hole, stretching it without preparation. felix yelped, his body jerking up as he felt the pain shoot throughout his whole entire body, tears streaming down his face once again. his hands tried to grip anything that was nearby but failed as the leader grabbed both his wrists forcefully, pulling them back to force their bodies together as he thrusted deep into him.

sounds of skin slapping, groans and moans filled the small studio room.

felix could feel that he was near his high, but trying to tell chan was currently impossible for him as the other continued to ram into his ass, causing any words to fall from the boys lips to be incoherent. the grip the elder had on the youngers hips were bound to leave bruises as he quickened his pace, feeling himself close to coming.

with one high pitched moan coming from felix, cum sputtered out in white ropes, hitting the carpet flooring underneath the desk. chan soon came inside the younger not long after, filling the boy up as he shivered from his high.

the two were breathless, staying in the same position with chans cock still inside the younger as their hearts calmed down from the intense sex they just had. chan eventually pushed himself out of the other, reaching over to the box of tissues he kept ontop of the desk and started to clean the both of them up. felix turned over after pulling up his boxers and shorts, smiling at his lover.

"i didn't expect you to fuck me so roughly over your desk with people next door but i liked it. we should do it again." felix said in between pants, kissing his boyfriend before leaving the older to continue what he was doing before.

-

👀👀 owo

this story will possibly have two endings, one alternative where it's smutty but that'll be the last smut ever for this book.