fortysix

the two woke up at 8am, the bright sun shining through their see through curtains, blinding them both. chan groaned, turning over on his side and spooned the younger who also turned. felix tiredly tapped on the chans legs, shaking them.

"come on channie. we gotta get up." he said, his voice deeper than usual. chan groaned as a reply, pulling the younger towards his body so that there was no space between them. felix struggled to turn around in his strong arms, now facing the elders sleeping face. he stared at chan, taking in every features and small details of his face. he loved every bit of the older. to his fluffy hair, to his long eyelashes, all the way down to his soft plump lips. but his looks isn't what made felix fall for him in the first place. it was his personality. the way he treats his members and stays. even strangers on the streets. he treats them like he's known them forever.

felix smiled before grinning mischievous. he lightly pinched the elders cheeks, pulling them far apart. chan woke up, his eyes becoming wide.

"baby what you doing?" he said, struggling to pronounce his words. "i told you we have to get up. we gotta meet my parents." felix said, letting go of his cheeks. chan rubbed them before doing the same to felix. the two started to playfully annoy one another but that was soon cut off by the sound of twice fancy playing from the youngers phone. chan laughed, getting slapped on the arm by the other as he went and grabbed his phone.

"hello?"

"hi yongbok it's your father. did i wake up you?"

"ah no you didn't. what's up dad?"

"your mother and i decided to have lunch at ***** at 2pm. will you and your boyfriend be able to meet us there?"

"of course! is rachel and olivia gonna be there?"

"no it's just gonna be us four. rachel is still on holiday and olivia is at a friends house."

felix nodded.

"alright well we'll see you both there at 2."

"goodbye."

"bye dad."

his dad hung up and felix set his phone down on the table. "so we're leaving at 2?" chan asked, sitting up. felix nodded, getting out to go take a shower. "can you order breakfast?" felix asked as he grabbed his clothes for today. chan nodded, grabbing the plug in phone by the bed and called up room service. after he did that he laid back down on his bed. he was ecstatic on meeting the smallers parents but he couldn't help but feel nervous that they might not like him once they meet him.

his thoughts were interrupted when the door bell rung, meaning room service had arrived. he got out of bed and walked towards the front door, smiling as he opened it. he moved out the way so he could push the trolley in their hotel room.

"enjoy your meal." he said. "thanks we will. and take this." chan handed the guy a 5$ tip. "oh no you don't have to. people don't really tip us." chan frowned. he glanced at the name tap which read 'ryan'. "take it ryan." ryan smiled, thanking chan before leaving. felix then walked out fully dressed, gawking at the food.

"dig in sweetie. i'm gonna go shower." chan said, kissing the youngers cheeks before heading towards the bathroom. felix did just that, he grabbed some food and placed it on a plate, immediately digging in. he moaned at the yummy taste of the food.

"ah fuck. i could live on this." he said to himself, his mouth full with food. by the time chan had showered and got changed, felix had finished his half of the food. chan laughed at his boyfriend who sat back on the couch, his hand on his belly. "you better not be full. we still have that lunch to go to." felix waved him off, too stuffed at the moment to do anything. chan laughed again and shook his head, sitting beside felix.

"lixie," he started, staring at the younger intensely. felix turned his head and stared back at the older. "i wanna do it." felix raised an eyebrow, not getting what chan was referencing to. "do what?" he asked. chan placed his hand on top of the others knee, rubbing it with his thumb.

"sex."

felix started to choke on air, not expecting the older to be so blunt. "s-sex?" he stuttered, trying to regain the strength to catch his breath. chan nodded, complete seriousness in his eyes. felix blushed and avoided the others strong gaze. "i want to as well but we're leaving soon." he said innocently. chan moved in closer, placing his finger under the boys chin to make him look at him. he leaned towards his ear, whispering, "i meant afterwards." he spoke in a deep tone that made the youngers hair on his neck to stand up.

felix pulled away and coughed, looking at the time. "we should better leave now. i don't wanna keep my parents waiting." he quickly said before basically running out the hotel room, leaving chan who was laughing at the other.

"he's too cute." he said to himself before following the boy out of the hotel and into a cab towards the restaurant.