fiftyone

skipping the plane ride cuz they boring to write 🤡

-

"where could he be?" felix questioned, searching around the airport for the manager. they arrived in seoul around fifteen minutes ago and their manager was no where to be found. "why don't we just take a uber to our building?" chan suggested, eyeing all the fans around them. they both wore black face masks and hats to hide their identity but somehow the fans still knew they would be here. "lemme call him. maybe he's late." felix brought out his phone and called him up. chan decided to interact with the fans, waving at them.

"channie. where are the other members?" one fan asked, her phone out recording everything. "it's just us two." he replied. "where you two on a date?" another asked. this caused the rest to all ask questions about the two australians relationship. "he said he's busy so he got us a uber." felix said once he hung up. "okay. let's go." chan said, basically dragging the younger towards the exit.

the fans didn't stop with the questions as they followed the couple behind very closely. some squealing at their interlocked hands, others finding it disgusting.

some of the hurtful slurs that was coming from some of their fans started to get to the idols. it made felix feel small and sad while chan felt anger. he stopped walking and turned around at the fans.

"i would really appreciate it if you would please stop with the homophobic slurs. we're in a happy relationship and if you can't accept that then please kindly leave us alone. we're still human even if we're idols." he said as calmly as he could before continuing to drag the younger away. the "fans" didn't stop though, getting mad at the statement.

"you're both so selfish and egotistical. telling your fans to basically fuck off for our believes. just because you're both famous idols you think you can get away with anything." one girl spat out at the two. "that's not it at all. why can't you just let them be cute?" one girl defended the couple, others joining in. "yeah. you can't call yourself a fan if you can't accept their sexuality." another added. the two idols watched the whole thing, glancing at the girls that split up into two teams, looking like they just came out of camp rock.

chan and felix decided to just leave them be. mainly to not be apart of some made up drama. they got in their uber after placing their luggage in the trunk.

"we're gonna be on soompi, aren't we?" chan joked, the younger emitting a small laugh. "oh hell yeah."

~le time skip~

they got to their dorm, opening the door. everyone jumped up, pulling poppers and yelling. felix jumped at the sudden yells before bursting into a fit of laughter at the banner which read, "welcome home cheater" with the word 'cheater' written in red paint.

"the fucks up with the banner?" chan asked, laughing.

"it was jisung and hyunjins idea. welcome home though." minho greeted them with a hug. "lixie! channie! how was the weekend?" jeongin asked them with a wide smile. "it was actually really fun. i met his parents and he met mine. anyway, did we miss anythi-?" chan said but got cut off by a loud jisung screaming and running towards the two with his finger pointing at them.

"you had sex!" he yelled, loud enough that the people on the streets could possibly hear. the couple grew shocked. mainly because how would he have known?

"how do you know?" chan asked. "felix' neck is covered in hickeys." pointed out which got everyone in the room to look at the youngers neck.

the group all got to talking. talking about the things that had happened while the two where away. jisung setting fire to the kitchen twice, hyunjin and seungmin making up and becoming a poly relationship with jeongin, the list goes on.

the two aussies missed their members a lot, even if they're a mess.

-

that's such a shitty ending to a chapter i'm so sorry. i just woke up n had to finish it TT

but i think this story is near its end (not rn) but who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

SPECIAL CHAPTER IS NEXT