fortyeight *mature*

skip here. i'll tell you when its done. sorry it's so long
-

"let's take this to the bedroom."

felix said as he got off the elders lap, grabbing him by the hand and dragging him to their bedroom with a smile. once in, chan closed the door and smirked at the younger who was stood in front of the bed.

he walked over to felix, placing his hands on his waist, pulling him in. the younger smiled up at the older before he got pushed down onto the bed forcefully. he let out a yelp with his arm out in the air to grab onto the other.

chan fell on top of the other as he got pulled down. he laughed and stared into felix' eyes. as cliche as it was, they could both get lost in the depths of the others eyes. chan leaned down and kissed the younger. it was soft and gentle at first until the elder slid his tongue along the youngers bottom lip, asking for an entrance. felix obliged and opened his mouth slightly, letting chans tongue slip in and fight for dominance with the younger.

chan of course won as he flicked his tongue along the top of felix' mouth, him moaning loudly into the elders mouth.

chan pulled away, a string of saliva connecting from both of their lips. felix looked up at his boyfriend with hooded eyes. his breathing hitched as he felt chans lips land on his jawline, leaving butterfly kisses down his neck and to his collarbone. he stopped, leaving the younger confused.

"chan? why'd you stop-!"

felix let out a loud moan when the elder sucked hard on a certain spot. the younger squirmed under him as he continued to focus on that one spot before moving to another and another until hickeys littered the boys neck. moans left felix' lips. he placed his hands on to push the older off of him but the older just grabbed both of his wrists, pinning them above his head with one hand.

chan stopped and let go of his wrists, sitting up. he glanced at the headboard behind the boys head. an idea sparked inside his mind and he smiled devilishly. "i'll be right back." he said to his boyfriend, leaning down to kiss him before getting off the bed and leaving their room. felix stayed laying there, horny and confused. chan soon returned with a belt in his hands. felix eyed the belt with fear.

'is he gonna whip me?' he asked himself, gulping loudly. chan grabbed the boys wrists again, pulling them up to the headboard and fastening the belt around them, restraining the boy.

"what's with the restraints?" he asked the elder who knelt in between his legs. "i don't know. seemed like a fun idea at the time." chan shrugged. he pulled up the youngers shirt, leaning down to kiss the boy's toned torso. he placed his hands gently on his hips as felix let out breathy moans.

"f-fuck chan. just fuck me already." he asked between breaths. chan smirked slightly before sitting back up.

"as you wish princess."

chan smiled down at his boyfriend before a more cold demeanour took over that sent shivers down the others back. he forcefully unbuckled the others belt, pulling his jeans and boxers down in one go. he did the same to his own, chucking them on the floor.

felix gawked at the elders size (you lovin' the size). chan noticed and smiled before leaning over and opening the side drawer. luckily there was a small bottle of lube and a pack of condoms. he took them both out, ripping off one of the condoms before throwing the rest back in.

he doused three of his fingers in lube before looking at felix. he leaned in and kissed the younger passionately. he brought his fingers down to the others entrance, circling it with his middle finger. he inserted one in, felix whimpering and squirming at the unusual feeling. he slowly started to thrust his finger in and out before quickening the speed. felix let out all sorts of moans, tears brimming at his eyes as a another finger was added in.

the elder continued to thrust his fingers inside the younger, stretching his tight asshole by scissoring them. he added the last finger and kept going until he knew the younger was fully prepared. he removed his fingers, felix whining at the loss of the pleasure he was feeling. chan ripped open the condom packet with his teeth before sliding it down onto his dick. he applied some lube, jacking off a few times to fully coat his dick before lining himself up to the others rectum. he looked at his boyfriend who was trying his hardest to wiggle himself free from the restraints to touch himself. they locked eyes and the elder could tell he was beyond ready.

chan slowly started to push only the tip in, watching the boys facial expressions. his face was scrunched up and tears fell from his eyes as he adjusted to the size. after a few seconds he gave the elder a nod. chan gripped onto felix' hips as he slammed the rest in, felix arching his back and eyes going wide as he let out a string of loud moans at the surprise impact to his prostate.

he continued to moan out uncontrollably as chan thrust into him at a fast pace. the elder leaned down into a sloppy kiss, tongues fighting. the sound of skin slapping filled the hotel bedroom. felix moaned into his kiss, tugging at the leather belt. chan moved down and started to kiss the youngers neck, creating even more hickeys than before. felix got himself free from the restraint, his hands instantly going straight to his boyfriends biceps, drawing blood as he dug his nails into his skin.

chan switched their position, flipping the younger over onto his knees to get a better angle. he thrust deep into the other, hitting his prostate over and over. this sent felix over the edge as he loudly moaned into the pillow. "fuck. i'm so close baby." chan said between grunts, gripping onto the youngers hips hard, creating dark bruises. "m-me too." felix replied, clutching onto the bedding.

the two soon came, felix all over the bed and chan into the condom. the two breathed out hard. chan pulled out, taking off the condom before tying it and throwing it in the bin. felix stayed on the bed, feeling tired after what just happened.

-SMUT OVER SOFT STANS-

they both cleaned up and changed the bedding before lying in bed.

"i'll do it." chan said, gaining the boy on top of him attention. "do what?" he questioned.

"i'll take you to meet my parents."

-
ok pls forgive my attempt. this chapter is over 1000 words whoops. i won't let it get that long again

so bye bye🙋🏻‍♀️