fifty

the two settled down at a booth in mcdonalds, chan quickly leaving to order their food. felix sighed, leaning his head in his hand as he stared out the window. with his current situation he felt so useless, having to rely on his boyfriend to do everything. the pain was dying down but that didn't stop him from feeling like shit. throughout the whole time he's known chan- it's always the older who does the most. he pays for their food, takes care of his members even when it's their day off. he never gets a break from being a leader, especially when he's in the studio composing music and living off coffee to keep him up.

chan's stressed, and it shows.

chan returned with a tray full of their food and placed it down before sitting across from the younger. felix studied his face for a few minutes. his dark circles under his eyes popped out even with the layer of concealer over them. his chapped lips from biting them. it makes you wonder which of the times he's smiled is fake.

chan glanced up from preparing their food to be staring back at felix. he smiled warmly before ruffling the others purple locks.

"why you staring at me so intently?" chan asked, eating a chip(fry). "don't you wanna take a break?" felix asked, grabbing his big mac. "a break? aren't we on one while we're here?" the elder asked confused. the whole group was on a few days break while the australian couple went to their hometown. so technically he was correct.

"not that. i meant from always being in the studio. we all know you're stressed."

the elder let out a small smile.

"lix." he said to get the youngers attention who looked up at him. "when i'm with you, i forget all of my troubles. when i'm sleeping next to you, i get the best nights sleep i've ever had. imagine we never met. i would still be in the studio working for days. if we met during school, i would go to school more often. it's all because i met you that i'm not so stressed." he confessed as he stared into the youngers eyes. felix started to turn very red, and also started to tear up. he had no idea he was the cause for so many things that changed in the elders life.

"don't talk so corny." he choked out, turning his head away from the older to wipe the tears that fell. chan laughed, reaching over to help wipe them.

"let's hurry and eat so we can leave."

they where now stood outside the elders childhood home. not much had changed since chan had been away.

chan wasn't so much scared or nervous about meeting his parents after all these years. he was more worried about felix who had a death grip on his hand and a nervous puppy like look on his face.

"it's gonna be alright baby. they're good people. when they want to be."

they walked up to the door, the elder hesitantly knocking twice on the door. they could hear mumbled voices coming from the inside and the sound of a dog barking. a sound of the door knocking was heard before the door swung open to reveal a lady in her late 40s. she stared in shock at the two boys in front of her. the barking continued as it got closer, a small white and brown spaniel(is that berry's breed?) came running out, jumping onto chans leg.

"chan. what are you doing here?" she asked. the said boy picked up his dog, which felix knew as berry. "i wanted him to meet you." he simply said, petting berry with felix.

mrs bang let the two boys in, leaving to make them both some coffee.

"so that's your mother?" felix asked. chan nodded. "and she's the one that beat you up and kicked you out at fourteen?" he asked again, chan also nodding. "what a bitch." felix muttered, loud enough for the other to hear who started to choke. "and your dad and siblings did nothing to stop her?"

"there was nothing they could do. plus dad was also in on it." chan said softly. "homosexuality isn't accepted in this household." just then mrs and mr bang walked into the living room with a tray of drinks, going to sit across from the couple.

"so chan who is he?" mr bang asked his son, eyeing the purple haired with a disgusted look. felix felt offended and sent one back as he sipped his coffee.

"he's-"

"i'm his boyfriend." felix said with confidence and a stern look, cutting the older off. "b-boyfriend?" mrs bang said, gagging slightly.

"yes. he is and i love him very much. i don't care that you don't accept us but i felt it was right for you to meet him." chan spoke, interlocking his hand with felix'. the disgusted and shocked looks on the married couple was obvious. mrs bang even took out a rosary from her cardigan pocket.

"chan let's go. we have a plane to catch." felix said, dragging his boyfriend out the house after saying goodbye to berry and only berry.

"your parents should regret losing a perfect son like you. plus we should totally take berry with us." felix said to the other with a smile.

"thanks lix and maybe someday."

the young couple made it back to their hotel, spending most of their time cuddling and sleeping before they had to leave.