Chapter 30

Na Hee's POV 

AHHHHHHHHHHHH !!! 

" What Just Happened Today ? Aish .....He Was Kidding Right ? C'mon !! Why He's Actions And Words Were Contrasting ??? " I Said As I Rolled Myself In My Blanket Like A Cocoon . I Was Screaming And Punching The Side Pillow Like A Mad Woman . C'mon Who Won't ?? That Guy Just Nibbled My Earlobe Saying I'm Not His Type ?? That Old Freak !!!! 

I Tried To Calm Down And Walked Back Downstairs After Changing Into This : 

As I Reached The Living Room , I Saw Yoongi In Jin Oppa's Shirt .....It Was So Funny To See Him Wearing That . It Was Too Loose And Baggy On His Lean Figure . I Laughed As I Walked Towards Him . He Scowled And Rolled His Eyes Sipping The Hot Chocolate That Oppa Made For Us . I Sat Infront Of Him . His Sighed . 

" Why ? Why Were You Here ?? " I Asked As I Sensed His Presence At My Place . He Licked His Lips And Looked At The Mug . Wow ......He's So Pale Like Snow . Sorry For Exaggerating But Yup He's So ....Pale , Even Than Me . I Wonder What He Applies On His Skin , His Skin Looks So Young . His Lips Also Looks So .....Soft And Kissable And ....... 

Yoongi's POV  

I Placed The Empty Mug On Table And Looked Up To See Na Hee Staring At Me ......Me ? Or My.....Lips ?? I Blushed And Cleared My Throat Snapping Her Out . She Looked Away And Played With Her Fingers . I Smiled Coz It Was Kinda .....Cute . 

" Ohh.....Actually I'm Here On Behalf Of Jimin . He Was Not In His Right Mind And He - " I Was Cut Off By Her Who Stood Up All Of A Sudden . Her Expression Changed And Now She Was Fuming In Anger . Well......What's Wrong ? 

" How Dare You ?? " She Said Almost Tearing Up.  I Pursed My Lips And Got Up Walking Towards Her . I Let Out A Deep Sigh And Hold Her Arms . " He...He Was A Jerk !! How Can You Come Here On Behalf Of Someone Like Him . I Don't Understand Why He's Faking Around , When The Whole South Korea Knows He's Engaged To That Vicious Chan Hee ? Why He's Acting That He Still Cares About Me...Minseo ? Why ?? What He Wants ?? " 

I Made Her Sit On Couch And Kneeled Infront Of Her . I Took A Long Breathe And Wiped Her Tears . Her Nose Was Red Like Santa's Reindeer . She Looked Away And Narrowed Her Brows . I Pushed Some Of Her Hair Strands Away From Her Face And Started To Explain .

" Minseo's Dad Promised Mr. Park That He'll Make One Of His Daughter Marry Jimin . After Minseo's Death It's Chan Hee Automatically Who'll Marry Jimin . There's No Option For Jimin , As His Dad Promised Mr. Kim And Now They Can't Move Away . Jimin Can't Run Away Coz If He'll Back Off Then All The Property Will Go To His Cousins Who Are Evil Spoiled Brats , Jimin's Dad Made This Company By Shedding Blood , Sweat And Tears . He Can't Let Them Waste It . You Don't Really Know But Jimin Loved Minseo A Lot , More Than Anything . After All She Was His First Love . He Can Never Act With His Feelings If It's Comes To Minseo . Maybe He Never Showed His Feelings To Her But He Really Loved Her . Trust Me . " 

I Smiled As She Stopped Crying . Her Brown Eyes Sparkled Making Them More Attractive . I Hold Her Warm Hands In My Cold Ones . She Looked At Our Hands And Smiled Weakly . 

" He's Not That Bad Na Hee . He's Not What You Think , He Just A Guy Who Lost His Fiancée And Now Being Forced To Marry Someone He Doesn't Like . Can You Imagine The Pain ? How He Feels ? How Void He Is ?? Sometimes It's Hard To Understand People  But If You Can Put Yourself In Their Shoes .......It Makes Sense Isn't It ? " 

She Nodded Slowly . We Both Snapped Our Head At The Person  When We Heard ....... 

" Already Being Lovey Dovey Huh ?? "  

Na Hee's POV 

" Yahh !! Kim SeokJin , That's Not What You Are Thinking !! Why Would I Be Lovey Dovey With This Turtle Instead Of Dating Some Cute Guy ?? " I Pushed Yoongi A Bit , He Glared And Got Up Dusting His Sweater . Jin Chuckled And Helped Yoongi To Get Up . 

" Whatever , Yoongi ? Your Sister Called Me , She Wants To See You ASAP ." He Said As He Stuffed A Kookie In His Mouth , He Resembled A Chipmunk If You Wanna Know . That Eat Jin !! 

" What The Heck ?? She Called You ?? Looks Like I'm Doomed !! Hyung I Need To Go And About Jimin ? Na Hee-ssi , Please Forgive Him . Bye Guys !! " He Grabbed His Clothes And Ran Out As If He's Life Depends , If He'll Be A Sec Late . 

" Woah ~ I Never Knew He's A Scaredy Cat ." I Said As I Placed A Choco Chip Cookie In My Mouth . Jin Hid The Packet Behind Him With A Pout . " Meanie ~ " I Smacked His Shoulder And Plopped Beside Him . 

" He's Scaredy ? Yup Only To His Sister Yoonji But To Others ? He's A Devil In Disguise ." He Said Shuddering A Bit As If He Remembered Some Kind Of Torture That Yoongi Did To Him . 

" True ~ " We Both Looked At Each Other And Burst In Laughter . He Wiped His Tears And Pulled Me Closer And Wiggled His Brows . I Blinked In Confusion . But I Bet He's Thinking Something Nonsense . He Smirked Before Speaking . 

" Are You Dating Park Jimin Behind My Back , Huh ??? " 

*************************** End Of POV 

Thanks And Stick On To My Story . See You In Next Chapter !! 

Do You Think Na Hee Likes Jimin ? Yoongi , Jungkook Or ...........Taehyung ? 

Or There's Another Character Who Gonna Pop In , In This Love Maze ?? 

What's Your Favorite Ship BTW ?? 

Lemme Know In The Comments ~ 

- Charil Meng .