Chapter 100!!

Author's POV

"Living Life Crumpled Under A Man's Feet Wasn't Mira Fancied .

To Her Being A Strong Women , Soaring The Beautiful Sky , Walking In Equal Steps With The Society's Men Meant More .

Women Were Always Being Treated As Weak , Fragile.....as a doll ....A doll placed in show case .

She Never Wanted To Be Trampled But In These Past Years , Everything Changed .

In This Men Overpowering World , She Knew She Can't Help Much . She Was Now Mentally Not Stable To Think Straight ."

Taehyung Nodded While Smiling At Yoongi , Who Showed Him His Thumbs Up , Mouthing Perfect . Taehyung Flashed His Box Smile And Eyed The Set , Beautifully Decorated And Totally Fancy . It Was Taehyung's First Experience As A Voice Artist , He Was Happy To Get Complimented By Others For His Deep , Mysterious Voice . He Smiled And Averted His Gaze At Minseo Who Was Looking Pretty , Her Outfit Suited The Aesthetic Background . 

It Was The Last Scene , These Two Months Weren't Easy

It Was The Last Scene , These Two Months Weren't Easy . Chan Hee Caused Troubles For Minseo , But She Wasn't Na Hee , She Was Minseo . She Knew What Chan Hee Was Capable Of , She Saw Her Through Every time , But It Was A Few Days That Chan Hee Was Surprisingly Silent . 

Scene : 

Mira Gazed Down From The Balcony , The Party Was Dohyun [Jimin] 's Engagement Party , Mira Was Upset But She Was Happy For Him . She Was Happy That Dohyun Was Marrying Haneul [Chanhee] , Her Ex Best Friend But She Was Upset That She Wasn't Holding Dohyun's Hand Instead Hanuel . She Closed Her Eyes And Bit Her Lips Before Walking Elegantly Downstairs Holding Erion's Hand . Erion [Taehyung] Was Dohyun's Manager Cum Best Friend .

Taehyung Who Was Added In The Last Scene As Cameo Was Surprisingly Happy , He Just Wanted To Act In That Movie And Hold Minseo's Hand , That's Why Yoongi Asked The Script Writer To Add Another Cameo Scene In It . After All Who Can Say No To That Cute Hunk ?

" You Don't Look So Happy Mira ." Erion Smiled And Looked At The Guests With A Cute Smile , Making The Girls Squeal And Fangirl Over Him . Mira Opened Her Mouth To Respond But Erion Stopped Her , " Try To Move On....Mhm ? Besides I Wanted To Tell You Something About Dohyun , Even Though He Liked You And Got Attached With Him , He Always Loved The Person Who Saved Her 10 Years Ago In The Highschool Camping ." Erion Took Two Glasses Of Wine And Handed One To Mira .

Mira Took It And Looked At Erion Curiously , " H-highschool Camping ?"She Asked Making Erion Nod . 

" Dohyun Was Not Good In Swimming Since He Was A Kid , When He Went To The Highschool Camping , Accidentally He Slipped And Fall In The Lake , He Was Almost Drowning But Hanuel Saved Him , When He Woke Up , Hanuel Was There For Her,  He Owes Her A Lot ....That's Why He Loves Her , So It's Good For Both Of You To Move On ." He Sipped While Eyeing Mira .