Chapter 42

Author's POV 

After Roaming Around In Paris They Decided To Defer Their Tour For The Next Day . Minseo Was Silent During The Whole Ride , Same As Taehyung And Yoongi . The Only Sound That Was Heard In The Car Was Jimin's Chuckle And Jin's Nag Who Were Looking At The Videos That Jimin Recorded . Jin Was Disappointed As Jimin Didn't Captured His Handsome Face But His Butt . Jimin Did It On Purpose To Annoy The Older Male , Which Pissed Him More . Jimin Was Relaxed , As If A Burden Was Removed From His Wounded Heart . He Smiled And Glanced At Others Who Were Either Sleeping , That's Yoongi , Or Looking Out Of Window . 

Taehyung Bit His Lips As He Sensed Jimin's Gaze On Him . " Nae ? You Need Anything Hyung ?" He Asked Flashing His Iconic Box Smile . Jimin Shook His Head And Turned To The Sullen Figure Beside Him . Taehyung Let Out A Deep Sigh And Secretly Glanced At Minseo . She Was Dozing Off , Her Head Moving To And Fro . He Hesitantly Placed Her Head On His Shoulder , Gently Not Trying To Wake Her Up . Minseo Groaned And Placed Her Hand On His Chest . He's Heart Was Already Pounding Against His Chest And Now Coming In Contact With Her Hand , It Was Screaming To Jump Out Of His Ribcage . 

Taehyung Gulped , Staring At Her Beautiful Face , Her Perfectly Drawn Feature , Her Long Eyelashes , Everything Was Enchanting . She Was Beautiful In And Out For Him , But The Point Which Hurt Him The Most Was ...He Was Late  ....To Approach Her.....He Didn't Realize When They Were In Front Of Their Vacation  House . He's Eyes Widen As Her Eyes Fluttered Open Slowly . She Blinked And Looked At Taehyung Scratching Her Head . " Uh...Ohh...Mianhe ." She Whispered And Walked Out . Taehyung Was The Last One To Go Inside . 

Minseo's Heart Was Like Racing Against Her Chest . She Didn't Knew What Was Happening With Her . Ignoring Everyone She Decided To Take A Shower . Making Her Way Towards Her Room , She Stopped To See Hoseok In The Common Balcony . The Last Time She Came Here Was When She Encountered Jimin , But Can't Deny The View Was Beautiful . She Smiled And Turned To Leave Not Wanting To Disturb His Privacy But .....

" Ahhh....Na Hee-ah ?" Minseo Stopped And Turned To See His Bright Smile , She Bowed And Walked To Him . Hoseok Smiled And Leaned On The Railing . Minseo Looked At The Beautiful Lights Awestruck , Leaning Beside Him On The Cold Metal Railing . " Can You Do Me A Favor ? Please !! " Hoseok Begged Her Playfully Giving Her His Puppy Eyes . Minseo Laughed Nodding .

" What Can I Do For You Mr. Jung ?" Hoseok Waved His Hand Laughing . 

" Can You Sing For Me ? Jebal !! " Minseo Giggled Nodding . Hoseok Handed Her The Guitar , He Came All Prepared That Made Minseo Shock . She Huffed Out A Sigh And Checked The Strings , Closing Her Eyes She Started Singing . Hoseok Looked At The Beautiful Sky Filled With Stars And Closed His Eyes Enjoying Her Soothing Voice . But Little Did They Knew Someone Was Hiding Behind The Walls , Enjoying Too . He Leaned On The Wall Smiling While Learning The Song ........From His Crush . 

Minseo Scrunched Her Nose As She Got Flashbacks , The Time She Spent With Taehyung , Jimin , Jungkook , Yoongi , Jin , Joon And Hoseok . She Opened Her Eyes Pondering About Why She Got Those Flashbacks . Hoseok Patted Her Head . " See You Downstairs , Gumawo Na Hee-ah ." He Bowed And Walked Away . Minseo Placed Her Palm On Chest While Making Her Way Towards Her Room . 

AIRPORT 

" Ma'am Welcome To Paris , I Hope You'll Enj- " He Got Cut Off By The Person In Front Of Him , She Pulled Out Her Sunglasses And Glared At The Tall French Man In Suit . He Looked At Her Confused .

" Where Are They ? I Told You To Spy For Me.....You Did That Or Not Huh ? " She Asked Walking Towards The Car . The Man Followed Her And Opened The Door . She Scoffed And Asked Him To Drive To Her Destination . The Man Gulped And Nodded . The Girl On The Back Seat Pulled Out Her Make Up Kit And Dabbed Some Foundation On Her Face . She Rubbed The Lipstick On Her Thin Lips Smiling But Frowned As She Started Speaking   " I Never Thought He'll Leave Me Alone In Korea And Come Here To Enjoy .......That Asshole ." She Cursed Glaring Her Reflection . 

" Ma'am We Are Here .......You Want Me To Follow You ? " She Rolled Her Eyes And Walked Out . 

" What Do You Think ? I'll Drag My Luggage With Me ? Never.....Let's Go In !! I'm So Excited!! " She Smirked And Walked In Swaying Her Hips A Bit . Maids And Bodyguards Followed Her While Mr. Berger Sighed Dragging Her Luggage Behind Her . She Knocked On The Door . " Ahhhh !! Some One Open This ." A Bodyguard Nodded And Kicked It Open . 

" Oh My......Sorry To Barge In......But Am I Uninvited ? " She Smirked While Cross Arming On Her Chest Looking At The House And Then At The Figures Shocked Of The Unwelcomed Person . 

************************End Of Chapter  42 

Guess Who's This Person ? Hee-hee A Lot Of Drama Lmao . And Who Was The Person Behind The Wall ? 

Thank You Guys For Reading . Please Vote And Comment  * . < 

- Charil Meng .