Chapter 64

Chan Hee's POV 

Revenge . 

I Was Burning In Anger . Seeing Jimin's Post And Vlive With That Na Hee Hoe , Made My Blood Boil . Dad Already Ceased My Cards So I Can't Hire Any Assassin To Kill That Bitch . I Mean Why All Girls Comes In Between Me And Jimin . But What Scares Me Is Na Hee Knowing Something About Me And Minseo . I Never Saw Her Around Minseo .....Then How Come She Knows So Many Thing About Her . 

I Hate Her . 

I Plopped On Bed Staring At Jimin's Photo . " Oppa ? What's So Special In Them ? Why You Fall For Them But Not Me ? Can't You See I Love You ? What I Did Wrong To Suffer Like This ? Oppa ....If....If You'll Not Fall For Me ? T-then.....Don't Blame Me For What I'll Do ." I Smirked Looking At The Staring . " If You Can't Be Mine ? I Won't Let Anyone Have You . You'll Be Mine.....Just Mine !! HAHAHAHAHAHA . Just Mine ."  I Slowly Closed My Eyes , Drifting To My Dreamland . 

Minseo's POV

" Uhh....D-dead ? What....What Are You Saying Gratiano ? Why I'll Die ? You...You Must Be Kidding Right ?" I Stuttered As Gratiano Asked Me Something Unexpected . He Shook His Head Before Holding My Hands . 

" I Know You Are Not Our Young Miss......Your Hands Are Thinner And The Structure Is Different Than That Of Minseo . Why Are You Lying To Us ? Who Are You ?" He's Tone Was Serious Making Me Gulp . 

" I'm Minseo ......If Not Then Why I'll Come To Meet You Guys ? How I'll Know About Andrew And Alex ? I Even Know Linda.....Andrew's Wife Who Died Giving Birth To Alex ....I'm Kim Minseo .....This Is Me ." I Smiled Holding His Hand Tightly . He Was Like My Dad , When I Was In Paris For 2 Years Due To Training , I Met Andrew , My Bodyguard . But He Died While Saving Me From An Unfortunate Accident During Shooting . I Was Really Grateful To Him For Saving My Life And To Compensate The Loss , I Decided To Take Responsibility Of His Old Blind Parents And His 10 Year Old Son . It's 5 Years Now . 

And Since That Day They Treated Me Like Their Daughter . Sadly I Moved Back To Seoul , Leaving Them Behind . They Are Really Close To Me , It's Not Easy For Me To Lie Them But I Have No Option . " I....Believe Me Gratiano ? I'm The Minseo That You Know From All These 5 Years . Trust Me ." I Smiled Although He Can't See It . He Let Out A Deep Sigh , Pulling His Hand Away . 

" My Wife Really Treats Miss. Minseo Like Her Daughter , It Would Be Better If You Not Hurt Her Feelings , She Thinks You As Minseo .......Please For Her Sake , Continue Your Act . You Can't Fool Me Miss , Minseo's Voice Is Not Like This .....We Know Her Well ." He Dead Panned . " I'm Happy To See Her Happy .......I Don't Know Who Are You.....But....Thank You ." He Smiled Sadly And Got Up . " I'm Going To Help Her ."

With That He Walked In The Kitchen Leaving Me On The Couch With Teary Eyes . I Cleared My Throat And Got Up . " Sy-Sylvie ? Gratiano ? I Need To Go.....I Have Flight In 2 Hours !! Sorry ...I Can't Stay For Lunch ." I Blurt Out Controlling My Tears That Threatened To Fall . The Lady Walked Out While Moving Her Hand In Air To Find Me . I Walked To Her And Hold Her Hand Softly . 

" I Won't Ask You To Stop As You Are Busy . Please Visit Us Again Dear.......This Old Lady Miss You A Lot ." She Said With A Smile In Her Wrinkled Face . I Nodded And Looked At Gratiano Who Was Beside  Her .

" I'll....Come Back ."  And That Was The Biggest Lie In My Life Coz I Know I'll Never....I Can't . I'm Not Minseo And Once I'll Let Go Of Na Hee's Body , I'll Be Dead ......I Guess This Is Our Goodbye . Hope You Guys Live Happily . " Here.....This House Is Very Uncomfortable For You Guys And Alex Need A Good Environment For Study ." I Stuffed My Hand In My Pocket And Handed Out The Key Of My House . " You Guys Can Live There ......I ......I Won't Mind . " 

I Placed The Key In Sylvie's Palm And Wiped My Tears . " Anneyong ." I Turned On My Heels And Started Walking . 

" Minseo ? You Are Still The Same .......Please Don't Change Yourself For Anyone , Try To Love Yourself .......Please Be Safe . Thank You Again !! " I Smiled And Walked Out Of The Cottage . I Covered My Mouth As A Sob Escaped My Lips . I Leaned On The Wall And Cried While Staring At My House . I Hate Being Weak But I Can't Change The Truth .....That I'm Weak . 

" What Are You Doing Here ?"

I Turned And My Heart Almost Froze Seeing The Figure In Front Of Me . " I...I...Wh- ..."

Author's POV

" Phew ~ Jin Hyung Is Really A Monster . He Just Made Me Stand Still , Under Sun And Then Pushed Me In Swimming Pool And Asked Me To Clean It . And That Wasn't All.....He Then Asked Me To Fetch Sweet Potatoes From A Particular Shop Which Is 10 Km Away From Here !! He Made Me Walk !! Wuuuuaaaahhhhhh ." Jungkook Hugged Taehyung's Waist While Pouting And Narrating His Cruel Punishments .

" HAHAHAHA You Deserve That !! But What You Did ?" Yoongi Said As He Handed Them Cans Of Beer . Jungkook Gulped Finding It Not Safe To Tell What He Did . Especially To His Love Rivals . 

" ......." 

" Guys ? Where's That Dwarf ? Didn't He Said He Will Be Back Soon ? It's Like 2 Hours Now ......Where's That Kid ?" Hoseok Bit On The Pizza Slice And Sipped The Beer . Namjoon Looked At The Clock And Then At Everyone . 

" Maybe.....Hanging Out ? Lemme Drink His BEER !! " Taehyung Smiled Trying To Grab Jimin's Can But Jin Walked In And Took It . He Sipped It And Sat Beside Namjoon . After Quenching His Throat He Looked At Taehyung And Others . " So Mean ~ " Taehyung Grumbled Taking A Bite From Yoongi's Chicken . 

" Never Mind .....Ugh...Jin Hyung ? Where's Jimin ? Do You Know Where He Went ?" Namjoon Asked But Jin Shrugged As He Was In His Room After Punishing Jungkook . " Strange ."

" And Where's Na Hee ? I Didn't Saw Her Since Morning ......I Mean Jisoo Is In Her Room But Na Hee Is Not In Her Room ." Hoseok Said With A Worried Face Making Others Blink . 

***********End Of Chapter 64 

THANKS FOR READING . SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER UwU 

- Charil Meng .