Chapter 91

So Hyun's POV 

I Was In A Restaurant Having Dinner With My Family When My Eyes Landed On A Beautiful Lady Sitting Alone As If Waiting For Someone , Never Knew Someone So Beautiful Even Exist . She's Older Than Me But Her Charming Face Can Turn Any Men And Make Them Fall In Love With Her . Damn !! What's Her Skin Routine ? Wow........Na Hee And Hyesun Are Also Pretty But I Like Her More , She Looks Mature And More Feminine . She's A Diva , Oh God I Wanna See Her Eyes . 

Is She An Actress , Why I Feel Like I Saw Her Somewhere

Is She An Actress , Why I Feel Like I Saw Her Somewhere ......On TV ? " Yah ? Noona .....If You Don't Wanna Eat , Then Just Give It To Me , Why Are You Staring At Others ?" My Younger Brother Complained Making Me Snap Out Of My Thought . 

" You Just Shut Up And Eat . Mom ? See Your Son Is So Annoying !! " I Glared Him And Continued Eating . He Stick Out His Tongue And Hugged Mom's Waist , Whatever .........What Can A 8 Year Kid Do Except That ? Hmmph . I Blew My Food While Staring At The Lady . My Eyes Widen To See Two Very Familiar Figure Walking In The Restaurant HOLDING HANDS ???? 

Minseo's POV 

Is He Trying To Show Off ? Why We Need To Hold Hands ? I Glared His Back While Following Him In The Restaurant . I Tilt My Head To See Where He Was Leading Me , I Saw An Elegant Lady Sitting Alone While Drinking Champagne . Yoongi Stopped Infront Of Her And Bowed , I Was So Blur , I Did The Same And Smiled At The Woman . " So......You Are Kim Na Hee Hmm ??" 

I Looked At Yoongi Who Just Nodded , " Erm.....Yes ." I Smiled Awkwardly . She Stared At Me For A Second Then Got Up With A Stern Face , " Did I Offended You Somehow ?" I Asked Scared At Her Straight Face . She Frowned But Soon Her Frown Changed Into A Laugh , Without Any Warning She Pulled Me Into A Tight Hug . I Was So Shocked To Know What Was Going On .

" Awwww......Don't Be Scared , I'm Min Yoonji Or You Can Call Me Yu Inna . I'm Yoongi's Elder Sister . I Guess This Brat Never Told You About Me But I Know About You ." She Smiled And Gestured Me To Sit . Yoongi Flashed His Gummy Teeth And Pulled Me To Sit Beside Him . I Gulped And Pinched Yoongi Secretly .

" YAHHH !! " He Almost Yelled , " What The Fuck Kim Na Hee ? You Don't Have To Show Your Violent Side Girl !! " He Whispered And Smiled At His Sister . " Erm.....Na Hee ? She's The Producer Of Our New Movie , I Emailed You The Script And Contracts , She's The One Who Wanted To Meet You ." Yoongi Said While Eyeing The Menu Card . 

" Ohh Anneyong Pd-nim , I Didn't Knew That .....I'll Surely Read The Script And Say You If I Wanna Work Or Not ." I Said Politely , She Hummed And Called The Waiter . After We Ordered , She Turned To Me . 

" So Tell Me......Where You Guys Met ?" She Asked Sipping Her Champagne , I Was Confused But Shrugged And Replied . 

" Mr. Min Was The Director  In My Debut Movie , Not Only That He's Bestfriend With My Elder Brothers ......I Guess That's How We Know Eachother ?" I Glanced At Yoongi Who Nodded And Showed Me Thumbs Up . " And Yes He's A Brat ." I Said Kicking His Leg . Yoongi Winced And Glared At Me , He Deserves That For Deceiving Me And Not Telling About His Sister .