Chapter 74

" Apologies aren't meant to change the past but to change the coming future ." 

Author's POV 

Na Hee Slowly Walked Towards Minseo's Ward But Stopped Before Opening The Door . " Uhhh...What I Gonna Say ? Damn ......I Gonna Screw Up Everything  For Sure ." She Whispered To Herself But Sighed And Opened The Door . Minseo Who Was Reading Magazines While Eating Apples Looked At The Door Which Opened Automatically . Her Eyes Widened But When She Realized Who It Can Be ? She Put On Her Pendant And Looked At Na Hee Apologetically .

Na Hee Smiled Awkwardly And Sat On The Couch . She Fiddled Her Fingers Not Knowing How To Start A Conversation . Minseo Bit Her Lips Not Knowing How To Clear The Misunderstanding . Both Of Them Inhaled Deeply And Closed Their Eyes .

" MIANHE !! " 

Both Opened Their Eyes Shocked But A Smile Crept On Their Lips . " It Was My Fault !! Why Are YOU Apologizing Kim Minseo ?" Na Hee Asked Confused . " I Was The One Who Lose Temper , Who Made You Hurt And Create All Those Chaos Not Even Listening To You .....Don't You Think I Should Be The One Guilty Here ?" Na Hee Wiped Her Tears Before It Could Fall On Her Red Cheeks . Minseo Smiled And Grabbed Her Hand Softly . " Aren't You Mad ? C'mon !! Don't Smile ....Just Scold Me Pabo !! " 

" Mad ? Aish....I'm Not Mad , Why Would I ? When I Was Faulty Back There ......I Didn't Push Jungkook Away Or Maintained Distance From Him ........I Was The One Who Didn't Stop Him At The First Place Thinking He'll Be Sad .......I Was The One Who Made You Mad . Mianhe ......I Should Be Grateful That You Let Me Use Your Body .....And Here I Shamelessly - "

" Unnie ? " Na Hee Glared Her , " You Aren't Faulty !! I Am Sorry .....I Treated You Harshly Not Even Thinking About The Consequences ......I Was Acting Like A Punk And Stupid Brat !! I Am Really Unforgivable ......Isn't It ?" Na Hee Sniffed And Looked At Minseo's Bandages , " Is....Is That Hurting ?" She Whispered Pointing At The Wound .

" Ani......I'm Totally Fine , You Know ? When I Was In Coma ........I Met My Mom ." Minseo Smiled Excitedly . " I Was So Happy !! Thanks To You ." She Giggled , " Thanks To You That I Met Someone Very Precious To Me .......And I Forgive You If You Forgive Me ." She Pout . 

" Nae !! I Forgive You ......Here ." She Stretched Out Her Pinky Finger And Gazed At The Older Female , " I Promise That I Won't Hurt Anyone Without Knowing A Decent Reason And Also I Won't Be Mad ....If You'll Flirt With My Jungkook ........After All I'll Be The One In His Arms After You Give Me Back My Body Right ?? " She Smiled Innocently Making Minseo Nod . 

" Arrasso ........I Too Promise That I Won't Let Jungkook Cross His Boundary ." Na Hee Hummed And Interlocked Their Pinky Fingers . 

They Talked Gibberish And Had Fun With Each Other The Rest Of The Time , Erasing Minseo's Boredom . 

Jungkook's POV 

As We All Walked Out Of The Cab , Taehyung Dashed In The House Saying He Wanna Take Shower . 

Excuses . 

I Was Damn Sure He Was Avoiding Me ......But Until When ? I Smirked And Walked In Clinging To Jimin Hyung , All Were Relieved , Happy And Tired . Jin Hyung Informed His Parents About Na Hee's Situation And Ordered Food For Us As Jisoo Unnie Pulled Him Away From The Kitchen And Forced Him To Take Shower And Rest . I Showered And Changed In To Something Comfortable And Headed Towards V Hyung's Room . 

Luckily He Was Still In The Washroom , I Laid On His Bed And Stared At The Ceiling . My Mind Was Still On Na Hee . I Am Damn Sure She Was Na Hee But What Was She Doing Out Of Her Body .....And If It Was Na Hee's Soul ? Then How Her Body Was Alive ?? And What Was Wrong That She Was Crying So Badly With All Blood On Her Face ? Maybe I Was Hallucinating But What Was The Expression On Hyung's Face When Hoseok Hyung Said About What That Old Man Told ?

Although It Maybe A Coincidence But .......I Can't Deny That I Was Daydreaming When I Heard Hyung Talking To Wall In The Washroom And I Am Damn Sure He Mentioned Two Names ......Na Hee And......Minseo ? Why He Was Acting So Calm ? Do He Already Know About This ? Was That Old Man Speaking Truth ?

I Snapped My Head As I Heard The Sound Of Door , Taehyung Walked Out With Wet Hair And Just A Towel Wrapped Around His Waist . I Got Up And Looked At Him With A Straight Face Ignoring His Soft Belly . He's Eyes Widened As He Saw Me . " W-what The Heck Jungkook ? You Scared Me !! " He Turned His Back And Started To Look For His Clothes . I Walked To Him And Turned Him To Face Me .

" Hyung ? Are You Ignoring Me ?" I Asked Staring At His Hazel Brown Eyes , He Gulped Shaking His Head And Forced A Smile . 

" A-Ani ..." 

" Then Why Are You Avoiding Me ? What Are You Hiding Hyung ? I Guess You Already Know What I Gonna Ask .......Then Why Don't You Say Me ? Tell Me What's The Truth !!! I'm Going Crazy Thinking About It The Whole Day , Till Now I'm Thinking About It ......Hyung Jebal.....Please Tell ....Please ." I Begged Making Him Ball His Fist . 

" Jungkook ? It's Nothing Important ." He Stated And Turned To His Closet . I Gritted My Teeth Glaring Him . How Can He Lie To Me In The Broad Daylight ? Do He Thinks That I'm Still A Baby And Gonna Buy His Lame Lies ? No . I Won't . 

" Hyung ? Hyung Just Tell Me ......I Know You Are Hiding Something .....It's Not Common To Talk With Na Hee's Soul !! At Least Tell Me .......What I Saw Was Real Or Not ? You.....You Were Talking To Na Hee In The Washroom And Asked Her To Apologize Minseo !! What The Hell Was That About And.....T-That Pendant - " I Got Interrupted By Him .    

" JUNGKOOK LEAVE ME ALONE !! Y-You Were Just Daydreaming . Stop Fooling Around , It Was Nothing .....I Wasn't Talking To Na Hee In Men Washroom . Are You Sick ? " Taehyung Avoided My Gaze And Started Putting On His Shirt . I Was Now Fuming In Anger . I WASN'T SICK !! I WASN'T LYING !! He Knows Something . 

" Tell Me ." I Demanded Almost Growling In Anger , He Still Ignored Me , I Sighed And Grabbed His Towel's End . " I Said Tell Me Or......Or I'll Show Your Baby Elephant To All The Fans , Tell Or Suffer ." I Smirked , He's Eyes Popped Out And He Stopped Struggling . 

" Tell.......Whatever You Know.......And Remember .....Tell The Truth ." 

*********End Of Chapter 74 

Thanks For Reading . See You Later In Next Chapter . I Hope You Liked This Lame Chapter , And As You Know That Slowly Slowly Minseo's Secret Is Revealing .......What Do You Think ? How Jungkook Gonna React ? 

Comment Your Replies ^ ^ 

- Charil Meng .