Chapter 87

Na Hee's POV 

He.......Loves.....Minseo ?

My Fear At Last Came True ......He Likes Me ....And There's Difference Between Love And Like . All My Dreams Got Shattered With Just A Single Blow , Why Can't He Love Me ? Why Can't I Be Minseo ? What's Special In Her ? What Am I Lacking That Makes Him Ignore My Feelings ? Why God Did That To Me ? Why I Have To Suffer In Between All This ? Why Minseo Have To Possess My Body Leaving Millions Of People In The World ? Why Me ?

Why My Jungkook ? Why She Just Came In My Life ? She Took Everything That Once Belonged To Me .......Even My First Love . She......She Deserves To Suffer , She Deserves Death !! I Hate You Kim Minseo , Don't Be So Happy......Coz....

Soon I'll Kill You , Perish Your Happiness With My Own Hands . I'll Snatch Away What Was Mine And Leave You Just With Grief And Guilt . 

I Want My Body Back . 

I....I Can't Bear This . I Can't See Jungkook End Up Like Jimin After Minseo Leaves Us , But He Cleared Out That The Feelings He Had For Me Were Just.......

Friendly Affection .

" Wuhu ? I Guess Someone Woke Up At The Wrong Side Of Bed Hmm ?" 

I Snapped Out And Blinked To See A Familiar Figure Sitting Beside Me , " Leave Me Alone . I'm Not In A Mood ......Just Get Lost Jaehyun ." I Dead Panned While Staring At The Birds Playing On A Tree Branch . Everyone Is Happy .....Except Me . It's Like Life Is Mocking At Me ......Minseo ? It's All Your Fault , It's All Because Of You........I'm Suffering Here .....I'm Dying Like This And You Are Enjoying So Happily . 

Your Smile......Hurts Me . Your Existence Makes Me Disgust . I Hate You A Lot For Ruining My Life , I Want To See You Cry So Badly , I Want To See You Alone , I Don't Care What People Will Call Me .....A Sadist Maybe . But What Now Matters More For Me Is To See You In Pain.....Scream In Agony.....Beg Me For Forgiveness . 

" HAHAHAHAHA ." I Laughed Shaking My Head Making Jaehyun Look At Me Confused . " Jaehyun-ssi ? Looks Like You Are Bored....Aren't You ?" He Just Blinked , I Smirked And Got Off The Bench . " Let's Go......I Need To Go And Meet Someone.......Really Special ." 

" Huh ? But...." 

I Ignored Him Making My Way Towards Naomi Chen's Residency . Let's See What I Can Do For Now . 

Minseo's POV 

" But......Who Are You Miss ? Do You Know Chanhee ? You Said You Are Dahyun's Friend , But I Know All Her Friends Before This Accident .....I Never Met You , Who Are You ?" Youngjae Asked As He Looked At My Face . I Smirked And Cupped Dahyun's Face Softly . She Looked At Me Confused .

" I'm Someone ......Who Hates Kim Chanhee And Wants To Avenge On Her For Doing Something That She Should Have Never ." They Looked At Each Other . " I Need To Go Now , Don't Worry ......I'll Pay For Dahyun's Plastic Surgery , It's On Me ......I'll Send My Driver Soon To Pick Her Up , And Don't Worry Guys ......Now I Got One More Reason To Kill That Filthy Bitch . I Gonna Give Her A Hard Time And Make Her Suffer For What She Did For My Missigga ." I Patted Dahyun's Head And Bowed At Youngjae . " Jalgayo......." 

Maybe This Is My Last Time To See You......But I'm Glad At Last I Did .

I Turned To Leave When , " Missigga ? You.......Only...Minseo Calls Me That......You....Are Min...Minseo-ah ?? " I Stopped And Smiled . 

" I'll Not Forgive Chan hee .......I Won't ....Bye Missigga....Don't Forget Me......I'll Be Always There For You ." I Smiled And Waved Before Walking Out Leaving Both Of Them In Shock , I Actually Have No Intention To Clear Her Doubts , It's Better That My Secret Remains A Secret To Her , I Don't Want Her To Be Sad When I'll Leave Oneday ....All Of A Sudden.....Leave Everyone . 

I Wiped My Tears And Drove To The Grave Yard , It Was Friday ....I Know Dad Always Goes In Graveyard On Friday To Pay A Visit To Me And Mom . I Should Meet Him , At Least Give Him A Small Hint About What His Younger Daughter Did , Chan Hee-ah Don't Worry ......I'll Surely Ruin Your Relationship With Dad , Then I'll See What Will You Do Without Dad's Support ?

Poor Kim Chan Hee ~

The Car Stopped In Front Of The Grave Yard , I Smirked At The White Orchids Beside Me , " Kim Minseo......Let's See What You Got , It's A Test For You , You Can Do It , The Queen Of Acting Isn't Scared Of Any Plots After All ......Sorry Dad , I Love You The Most And I Want To Know About What Happened To Me , Although Not Completely......But Only To Flame Up The Hay .  

I Placed The Bouquet On My Grave And Smirked . It's So Weird To Visit My Own Grave , Creepy And Awkward . I Can't Pray Anything To My Soul Though . I Rubbed My Eyes And Nose And Looked At The Grave .

 I Rubbed My Eyes And Nose And Looked At The Grave

I Know Dad Comes To Visit Mom At 10.00am And It's The Perfect Time....Let's Get Started !! 

" Minseo Unnie .....Unnie-ah " I Sobbed While Closing My Eyes , Knowing That Dad Is Near Mom's Grave Which Is 5 Steps Away From Mine , I Sniffed And Cried Out Loud So That Dad Can Hear Me , " Minseo Unnie.....Mianhe...I'm Sorry....I Failed To Give You Justice......They Are So Powerful That I Can't Stand Them .......I'm Sorry I Failed To Give Your Soul , Eternal Peace ......I Don't Know When You'll Gain It......I Saw You In My Dreams , Begging Me To Catch The Culprits But.....I Can't Fight Against Someone Rich Like Them....I'm Sorry ."

Is This Even Sounds Real , I Guess I Should Weep More , Heck Yeah !! 

" Unnie......I Think,......I Think Your Soul Will Never Be Able To Gain Peace And Travel To Heaven......I'm Sorry Unnie...." I Covered My Face And Peeked At Dad Who Looked So Stunned Hearing Me , I Smirked And Continued Weeping . Never Knew I Can Be This Drama Queen . I Stopped When Dad Placed His Hand On My Head , I Looked Up And Acted To Be Shocked . " Oh No......Uncle Kim.....I Mean Mr. Kim ?.....Sorry...Sorry..." I Got Up And Bowed Making Him Shake His Head And Wipe His Teary Eyes . 

" I'm Really Sorry , I Should Not Involve In Kim's Family Matters !! Sorry....I Should Leave...I.." I Bit My Lips And Started Walking But Dad Stopped Me . Finally.....

" Miss ? What You Just Said.......My Daughter.......Is She Unhappy ? Can You Explain More ? "

*************End Of Chapter 87 

Here Comes The New Antagonist .......I Hope You Like This Small Twist . And Yeah This " Hee" Girls Are Freaking Evils LOL 

THANKS FOR READING . HOPE YOU LIKED IT !! I KNOW IT'S LIL WEIRD CHAPPY BUT I JUST CAME UP WITH THAT LMAO !! 

BTW Missgga means = Foodie , Minseo Used To Call Dahyun As Missigga When She Was Alive ^ ^ 

And If You Forgot Who's Naomi Chen ? Then Lemme Help You.....She's The Girl With Powers To Communicate With Spirits And She Was The One Who Handed Minseo That Magical Pendant ; ) 

See You Later ~

- Charil Meng .