Heard✅

Harry realised that if he wanted to get his true emotions through singing, he would need to have the freedom to move. So, instead of going towards the seating he abruptly changed course and went further over towards the open window, with that he began;

Wake in a sweat again
Another day's been laid to waste
In my disgrace
Stuck in my head again
Feels like I'll never leave this place
There's no escape
I'm my own worst enemy

Harry gradually got louder and louder as he spoke and by this point he was loud enough to be heard all over the house, not that he knew that of course having thought that he'd put a silencing ward up when in fact he'd forgotten...

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say?
Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Harry moved freely, expressing his emotion in the quick and aggressive movements as he climbed onto the piano and started singing as loudly as he could.

I don't know what to take
Thought I was focused, but I'm scared
I'm not prepared
I hyperventilate
Looking for help somehow, somewhere
And no one cares
I'm my own worst enemy

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say?
Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me, what the fuck is wrong with me?

God!
Put me out of my misery!
Put me out of my, put me out of my fucking misery!

I've given up
I'm sick of feeling
Is there nothing you can say?
Take this all away
I'm suffocating
Tell me, what the fuck is wrong with me?

Upon finishing Harry leaned back and looked at the ceiling, his guitar dropped to his side as he stood motionless on top of the piano.

Harry hadn't even realised that he was on the piano let alone when he had gotten up, just any movement to make him feel like he'd done something bad- in any sort of way- that could help him express how currently torn up he was feeling.

Having a sudden surge of anger and feeling the need to smash something, Harry turned and threw his guitar as hard as he could against the opposite wall watching is it shattered into a number of pieces and splintered in every direction.

Harry screamed in anger with the motion and jumped off the piano going over to pick up the pieces then, deciding that he rather enjoyed destroying the guitar, he threw some of the larger pieces back onto the ground breaking them further before he stamped them into fine little splinters.

Harry stood still, staring at the pieces of his guitar in muted regret, as he thought about how he'd just taken his rage out on it.

He still felt his rage burning under his skin and fought to control it- turning towards the piano, he decided to sing something calmer so that he could get his thoughts under control.

Taking a breath, Harry played the first note.

IMPORTANT:

(A/N HEY PEOPLE! If you can't access the music video then I figured I'd tell you that it's "given up"-By Linkin Park... I had a few people message me saying that they couldn't watch it so I thought I'd put it's name here so that you can look it up to listen to while you read the chapter XD!!!)