Titles✅

Gringotts
Harry looked up at the large white marble building in trepidation. He thought back to his and Fenrir's previous conversation.

~Flashback~

"Goblins"

Harry looked at Fenrir confused, "Goblins?"

His husband's smirk widened as he leant forward, elbows on table, to speak, "They don't just handle money. They're in charge of confirming lordships and holding the lord and heir rings. They can also make custom orders, for the right price."

Harry's eyes lit with interest and understanding.

"So they've got a lot more power in the Wizarding world than we give them credit for."

Harry thought about the way that people looked down on goblins and frowned to himself, how stupid can they be to bite the hand that's feeding them?.

"You always pay your respect a goblin handling your money, unless it's work is subpar, but you don't let them walk all over you either"

~End Flashback~

Harry held onto his glamoured husbands hand as he was pulled inside the bank.

Fenrir lead them to a free teller where they waited for the goblin, Slashgore, to acknowledge them.
When he finished counting the gems in front of him, a few minutes later, he looked up at them with approval.

"Greetings, respectful wizards, what can Gringotts do for you today?"

Fenrir stepped closer and bowed his head slightly, receiving a dip of the head from the teller in return.
"An inheritance test and claiming of lord/heirships"

The goblin hopped out of his chair and gestured for them to follow, leading them away from the main floor, down a series of long twisting tunnels.

Weapons and murals of vast wars decorated the walls, Harry smiled slightly as he recognised some of them from his own studies of Wizarding history; The first goblin war, the battle of Thame, the riots against persecution, the second goblin war and The battle for rights- against wizards.

He muttered the names under his breath and startled slightly when the goblin stopped in front of him and turned to look at him speculatively,

"Not many wizards care to learn the history of our nation, why have you?" He watched Harry intensely as he thought how to respond.

"It is wise to know the past so as not to repeat your ancestors mistakes. The goblin nation are strong fierce warriors. Wizards would do well to learn from their example."
He squeezed Fenrir's hand when a tense silence continued as the goblin gazed penetratingly at him. Several moments passed, the duo tensed and unsure entirely what was happening.

A terrifying smile slowly stole across Slashgore's face, sharp teeth flashing threateningly in the dim light cast by the flaming torches along the walls.

"Good answer, wizard. If more young magicals have your views there may be hope for you yet."

He turned and continued to lead them down the corridor. The duo released breaths they have been unconsciously holding. Harry in nervousness and Fenrir holding in the need to growl at the creepy little goblin for distressing his mate.

They soon reached a large pair of doors and were told to stay while Slashgore disappeared inside.

When Slashgore returned he left the door open and gestured them inside before moving away to return to the teller floor.

The room they entered was large and ornate: weapons hung upon the walls, bookshelves lining two of the opposing walls, a large dark wooden desk in the centre of the third wall- facing directly towards the door, and an ornate chair settled behind the desk holding a taller(apparently older) account manager.