Meetings✅(2/14)

Harry hummed as he brushed his teeth. He knew that there were plenty of charms and tricks for these things, but there was just something about the muggle way that he preferred.

He walked out of the bathroom, toothbrush in mouth, and headed down the stairs.

When he reached the bottom, he saw the elves busying themselves with cleaning. They always did it when he wasn't around, so that he couldn't stop them. Cheeky little things, they were.

He moved past the lounge and stopped by the island in the kitchen, to spit out his toothpaste. He rinsed his brush and left it by the tap, grabbing a glass from the cupboard and filling it with water.

The sun was warm and bright, as he entered onto the pool area.

He paused in the sliding doorway and hummed in content, the cool breeze feeling refreshing in the cosy sunlight.

Harry walked along the decking and tread softly over some grass. He sat down on a low bearing wall, about 30 feet from the pool and looked out into the forest.

He allowed his eyes to traverse the small movement of little nooks and breaks in the foliage.

His drink was held between both hands, little so sensed beads of water dripping down the outside.

There was a soft crunch of movement from further in the trees that caused him to smile.

He placed his glass on the wall beside himself and lifted his fingers to his mouth, giving one long loud whistle.

The movement stopped, the forest returning to its low hum of activity.

He waited patiently and picked up the sound of fast approaching footsteps.

There was a sudden rustle and then a large white blur burst from the tree line, running straight towards him.

"Awaitõtaiga, drop! Now!" He commanded, the second he saw his familiar.

The tiger, chastised and disappointed, spat his catch onto the ground. Harry stroked his fingers through the fur on his head, smiling. His familiar had grown, he was at least up to Harry's lower ribs now. Though he shouldn't get much larger than that, as tall as his collarbone, max.

"Good boy. If you see anymore, bring them straight to me."

Taiga purred loudly and flopped to the ground, heating himself against the warm stone wall.

Harry shook his head in amusement at his familiar, turning his attention back to the poor creature on the floor.

"Hey little guy, finally got through the wards, Huh?" The spazzy little owl chirruped pathetically and Harry scooped him into his arms, soothing his feathers into some semblance of control.

"You okay Errol?" The owl made a small sound and hurried himself in his arms.

Harry frowned at the bird. He had now delivery attached to him so, either the package was tampered with, or the Weasleys forgot to recall him after he attempted his last delivery.

Harry didn't much like the sound of either of those options.

"Hey Taiga. Show me where you found him." The tiger looked up at him and he could see it debating on whether it wanted to move or not.

They held eye contact for several, long moments until Taiga finally dipped his head and pulled himself to his feet.

He trotted past, obviously eager to do as asked, so that he could return to sunbathing.

Taiga lead him right out past the archway that would direct you to the owlery, diverting from the old stone path and into a narrow footpath that hummed with the Greyback family magicks. He noted, fondly, that there were more eleven ruins and structures, the further into the trees that they went. It somehow made him feel more connected to his people. As strange as that may sound.