Chapter 14✅

Harry moved quickly, rushing to get ready for the day. Leaving the bathroom, he made his way towards the closet, seeing the ajar door, he peeked inside.

Harry smirked and crept into the room, disguising himself with a muffliato and notice me not as he approached the figure rifling though a dresser.

All at once he leapt forward and latched onto the back of the hunched over person, causing a startled gasp to escape them. A chuckle soon follow as the man straightened up and reached behind him- grasping Harry's legs and pulling him around to his front.

He leant into Harry's neck, breathing his scent and chuckled, "naughty".

Harry laughed and dropped his legs back to the ground, leaning up to peck his lips, before moving to put on his own outfit for the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry sat in the parlour, waiting for fenrir to finish applying his glamour for the day.
He had wanted to leave earlier but they couldn't take any chances on fenrir's glamour falling while they were out on public.

Finally, after an age had passed, fenrir emerged from the other room and Harry stared in surprise.
Fenrir now stood a tiny bit shorter- but admittedly still much taller than Harry himself,  his hair had lightened from coal brown to a dirty blonde and had shortened a bit so that it brushed the tips of his ears. His eyes had been changed from their mesmerising golden shine to a smooth ocean blue and his nose had been changed ever so slightly to be a tad bit longer.

Harry eyes him up and down repeatedly, taking in the man he loved in this new form.

"Hmm, as amazing as you look Fen, I think I prefer your rugged handsomeness from before"

"Well what a relief that I prefer that look as well, love", fenrir smirked as he moved and wrapped his arms around Harry's waist, pulling him into a quick kiss before moving towards the fireplace, collecting some floo powder from a pot on a nearby side table as he passed.

"Where to first love?"

Harry smiled once again at the affectionate nickname and thought for a moment, a concentrating look crossing his face.

"Well, I would like to get some more treats and stuff for Hedwig and I need some new robes, so I guess first we'll need to make a pit stop at Gringotts.."

"Gringotts it is!"

Then with that, Fenrir threw the floo powder down at their feet called out their destination and pulled Harry tighter to his side as they were whisper away in a bellow of green flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry coughed lightly as he stepped out of the fireplace, Fenrir at his side, in the designated floo area just off to the side of Gringotts.

He glared at fenrir when he saw his spotless robes, looking down at his own spot covered clothes, before gesturing impatiently with a pout towards fenrir at his messy attire.

Fenrir let out a booming laugh before waving his wand and leaving Harry's outfit now immaculately clean.

Harry, happier now that he didn't look like a homeless person from Knockturn alley, grabbed Fenrir's hand and pulled him up the steps of Gringotts.

Pausing at the entrance Harry read the intricately carved warning sign;

Enter stranger, but take heed,
Of what awaits the sin of greed,
For those who take but do not earn,
Must pay most dearly in their turn,
So if you seek beneath our floors,
An item that was never yours,
Thief you have been warned, beware,
Of finding more than treasure there.