Letter from Mia✅

Harry woke up to the warm sunlight streaming down onto his face, still laying bare on the grass in his wolf's warm arms.

He blinked rapidly as his eyes adjusted, looking to the sky. He checked the position of the sun to see that it was nearing midday.

Turning slightly under the heavy arm, Harry looked up into Fenrir's face.

He smiled as he saw the relaxation and calm peacefulness of his adorable mate. Harry studied his face for a moment before sitting up slightly and looking around.

Making sure to keep his voice low, Harry called, "Misty"

A quiet pop was heard, all of the elves having been trained to move around quietly.

"What can Misty be doing for kind Master, sir?" The small elf was tidy and wore a clean well-tailored pillow case with the Greyback emblem on the top left front. A timber wolf looking up to howl at the moon.

"A light blanket to cover Fen and could you please help me move him to one of the loungers next to the pool? Probably best in the shade, don't want him to get burnt in the high sun" Harry smiled kindly as the elf nodded along to his words.

She snapped her fingers and the still sleeping wolf floated across the lawn to gently settle on one of the covered sun loungers. A thin blanket appeared and draped lightly over his strong frame.

Harry turned to the elf and nodded, "Thank you Misty."

The elf bounced on her heels in muted excitement at the kind words, "You's welcome Kind Master. Master Wolf be being safe from sun now."

Harry nodded his dismissal and the elf snapped away as quietly as she'd appeared.

Rising from the ground, Harry made his way past the slumbering form of his mate, cooing when he saw his nose twitching in his sleep.

He couldn't resist himself and quickly grabbed his wand from the table just in front, where he'd placed it the previous evening, and hurried back to the sleeping form of his love. He used the spell to take a moving photo and watched as a perfect image of Fenrir's cute twitching nose appeared on a sheet in front of him.

He went into the manor and quickly called an elf to him, asking it to frame the photo and hang it with their other photos in the library. He made sure to tell the elf to put it at eye level so that it was easier to look at.

He was just moving to enter the kitchen and make breakfast when his eyes were drawn to his left hand.

He inspected his ring finger closely, looking at the details of the beautiful diamond, ruby and platinum ring

He inspected his ring finger closely, looking at the details of the beautiful diamond, ruby and platinum ring. He lifted his right hand, tracing it over the stunning heart cut diamond in the centre and trailing it to the smaller diamond below, which branched out into small rubies and diamonds on either side. He moved the ring up his finger slightly, not wanting to full remove it, and looked on the inside of the band. He could just make out, F&H.
He smiled to himself as he leant against the door frame, still admiring the ring. He counted 8 small rubies, 5 small diamonds and the large heart shaped diamond.