Chapter 22

Sara awoke to a cool breeze touching her skin as the curtains blew in the breeze.

She jolted up in the bed, realising she could have been kidnapoed and terrified of the window being left open, she ran to close it. The startled and scared girl locked the window before anyone entered through it.

"You're cute when you fret little one," a voice chuckled behind her.

She turned around and in the darkness she saw the figure of a man. She stumbled back and turned on the lamp on her side table and found a man with red hair in her bedroom.

"Please don't scream my Lady. I only wish to take you back to his highness before his temper tantrum gets everyone massacred and I can't return to my warm bed until you're safe and in his arms. He desperately needs you," the man said approaching the girl.

"Look I'm not cut out to be your... queen. I am human and I want to stay with my family. Your King is selfish to think he can force me to marry him and just abduct be from all I've ever known. Where you're from I should be married but here it is illegal to be married before 18. I'm a seventeen year old teenage girl. Have you no respect for what I may want or feel because apparently no one gives even a thought about the girl who was dragged through a forest, I passed out whilst being dragged there not to mention what happened after that. Did I mention your King choked me so bad I passed out. I passed out and two or so weeks later he forced me to go dine with him. This may be falling on deaf ears but I refuse to return to that place!"

"Don't worry my Lady I'm not deaf, I can hear very well. The King didn't men to hurt you. He is just used to dominance. You're made for him and he for you. You'll adjust soon enough. He is anxious to make you his bride. Now please do not put up a fight, as the First Knight of the Lupus Kingdom it is my duty to protect you and to return you to your rightful place with him," he said.

"HELP!!!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs as he took a step towards her.

"I have locked the door my Lady. Please come willingly. I do not wish to exert force on you," he said.

"I refuse!"

"My Lady I promise the King will tre-"

"I don't care about your king. What matters is that I am forced to wear uncomfortable clothing, I cannot stand being forced to be submissive. I am more submissive than some girls in this era but I'm not a doormat. I don't care for what you think but I hate that place, I don't want to be queen- no... I will never be your queen!"

"My Lady -"

I felt pure satisfaction as I kneed him where it hurt and slapped him through the face.

"I said I wouldn't be your queen!"

"Beautiful. It seems Ellan got hit by the soon to be queen, I didn't expect the Regina to have such a unique air and spark to her. It's no wonder she is destined to be seated at the King's right hand," a man with silver hair laughed stepping from the shadows.

The girl stepped back trembling.

"Y-you.. s-shadow," she trembled.

"It seems my Regina is still rather unfamiliar with magic. We are the Knights of the Order of Black Lupus or the Black Knights. We each possess a set of magic abilities as the King does as well. Now lets not worry over that when it is time for you to return home," the shadow man said.

"No!"

"Sara are you okay?! Is there someone else in there?!"

"Nathan! Help!"

"Lets get out before the human boy interferes," Ellan said grabbing the girl by her waist.

"No! Let go of me!" She screamed.

The window blew open and they jumped as she screamed and then fainted in shock.

A/N
Thank you for all your support. I appreciate you all taking time to comment, vote or even just read. I love all your nice comments, some of which make me laugh and give me reason to continue writing and publishing chapters.