Chapter Fifty-Nine.

A pained groaning coming from the bedroom told Charlotte that Ben was waking from his slumber. Uncurling from the chair she was sat in while watching the birds outside on the balcony, she poured him a cup of black coffee.
Placing it next to his side of the bed, she ran her fingers carefully through his hair, suspecting he'd have a rather sensitive head this morning.

"There's some coffee, breakfast will be here in about half an hour..." He responded with a grunt. "I'm going for a quick shower." She said quietly as she placed a kiss on his temple.

When she walked out of the bathroom twenty minutes later, towel drying her hair, she noticed he hadn't moved an inch. Chuckling to herself as she dressed in leggings and an oversized thick jumper. A loud knock at the door prompted another groan from Ben.

"Piss off!" He moaned as he buried his head in a pillow

"It's room service! Get up, some food will make you feel better." She said before she started laughing at him mumbling a reply she couldn't quite hear but sounded like a string of profanities. "I've got about as much sympathy for you as you had for me last weekend." Looking back at him before leaving the room to see him giving her the finger, only made her laugh louder.

Sat in the window eating her breakfast and drinking her coffee while she messaged her mum to check how Rosie was. Movement from the corner of the room made her look up to see a rather green looking Ben shuffle his way towards the table she was sat at.

"What the hell did you drink last night?" She asked with an amused tone as she poured him another coffee.

"I don't really remember. Max brought some sambuca shots. I'm sure Ad got a couple of rounds of jagerbombs." He groaned as he picked up his cup. "All my cash is gone, so fuck knows what I was buying us."

"Quite the night then..." She looked at him with an arched brow as she took a sip from her drink.

"I honestly don't remember all that much." He lifted the cover off of his plate to see she had ordered him a plate of bacon, scrambled eggs and toast. Feeling his stomach churn, he put the cover back.

"Nothing at all?" She laughed seeing him pale.

"I remember coming back to the room and showing you who was boss." He smirked before his eyes went wide.

"What wrong?" She lifted her cup to her lips.

"Before I came up here, I told Ellie that you wouldn't be around to catch the bouquet because you'd be too busy riding my dick..." He buried his face in his hands and groaned.

Chocking on her coffee, she looked at him shocked. "You didn't!" He just slowly nodded at her. "Bloody hell Ben! I'll never hear the end of that!" As if right on queue, her phone beeped signaling a message. "Speak of the devil!" She groaned.

El; How bad is his head this morning? Adam thinks he's dying 🙄 xxx
Charl; He's bad! Also just told me what he said to you last night 😂 xxx
El; I didn't know where to look! 😳Xxx
Charl; You? You got embarrassed? 😱xxx
El; 🖕🍌 xxx