Hello...

Is anyone still reading this?

I haven't touched this fanfiction since 2017, wow.

I feel like I've waited too long to finish this book because we are all grown now! That still shocks me.

I feel really bad for leaving people wondering how the ending would go and I really want to finish this.

So, if you deleted this book in your library that's fine. Heck if you deleted this app that's totally fine cause to be honest I deleted this app a while ago thinking I would never go on it again :( but it brought too many good feelings and memories and that's all because of my beautiful followers.

Even if one person comments and likes this post I'll feel so grateful! And sorry to that person if they thought this was a legit update on the story but...

If you comment and let me know you want to see an ending I will try my best to give that to you! No more empty promises.

Love you all,
Makayla ❤️

(PS: I basically forgot the key important parts of this story so if you read this and remember a lot of it I would love to see how you interpreted my work! I will try my best to reread what I have and not cringe at my own work, oops haha)
(PPS: If this really does get one like, thank you the one person who liked it!)