3

Once Luna had gotten up, she was rushing to the journal that was on her nightstand

Once Luna had gotten up, she was rushing to the journal that was on her nightstand. She could not forget the feeling that she had when she woke up. Her heart was beating at a rate that was almost unnatural, it felt as though Luna's heart was going on overdrive, even if she hadn't done anything strenuous.

She was scared about this feeling and she had no idea where the heat racing and odd dreams had come from in the first place. This was the first time that Luna ever had a dream like this, on top of that, after yesterday's events when she spoke up and Mr. Saltzman's class, she felt completely different about Mr. Saltzman. He looked almost as though he was a completely different person, but Luna knew that couldn't be true.

It was not possible for a man to change overnight, and she was conflicted, she had much to write in her journal, and the recent dream that she had gave her the push that she needed to write.

She needed to write a bit about what the dream was about,

I had a very strange dream today, it was almost as if it was real. Though, I question the credibility of that. The dream was with a wolf, a black-haired wolf, and the dream ended when I saw it's gold-colored eyes. They were such a beautiful gold, I've never seen eyes look like that. Another strange thing about that was that I was captivated. It was almost the same way that I looked at Mr. Saltzman The day before. He seems to be a different person, I saw him in a way that I had never seen anyone.

I do not know what this is, I could be losing my mind. This journal was one of the few ways that I am able to express what I wanna say. I'm too shy to do it on my own.

Anyway, I think I will go outside today. I want to sit on the bench and write more about the strange dream that I had. I wanna have some fresh air, so I will continue writing this soon...

The journal entry had ended in that way. It was time for Luna to go outside, she wanted some fresh air, and to enjoy the sun as she wrote. She had gotten ready quickly, she was in a rush to go outside.

Luna had always loved to go outside, she had loved nature, it had always been a part of her life. She enjoyed the freedom that came with nature, and she longed to be free. She felt as though her shyness was holding her back, even though the shyness was not her fault.

Luna then rushed out of her house, locking the doors of her house and walking towards the famous Mystic Grill. The town square, where benches were set up, was one of the few places that Luna had enjoyed in Mystic Falls.

Though, a couple of paces away from Luna was Klaus Mikaelson, the man who could not get the said girl out of his thoughts.