15

It was the night of Senior prank night in Mystic Falls

It was the night of Senior prank night in Mystic Falls. Something that Luna had refused to be a part of. Though, she went anyway because she wanted to get it done and over with. 

She did not want to be that loner kid who missed out on the fun because they have no friends, even though that is what Luna is.

Luna did not know that Klaus was also in the school, they were so close yet so far apart.  For a moment, fate was working against Klaus and Luna in terms of them finally seeing each other after a long summer apart. Though, fate was working towards Luna and Rebekah's meeting.

Klaus has just created a successful hybrid. He was satisfied today. Klaus now the guarantee that he would have a future of hybrids.

Luna had missed seeing Klaus at his worst, and he was leaving the school. Though, Rebekah told Klaus that she would stay at the school for some time.

 Something in her was telling her to stay. As if something big was going to happen soon, and if she left then she would not witness it.

Then, someone bumped into Rebekah. Rebekah was about to begin shouting at the person who bumped into her, but she stopped when she heard the voice say,

"I'm sorry," Luna spoke quietly. Though, Rebekah had heard her. Rebekah knew who that was the second that she heard her voice. It was Luna, a girl that Rebekah hoped would one day be her first friend.

"I'm also sorry, you're Luna, right?" Rebekah spoke. Luna titled her head in confusion, not knowing how this random girl had known her.

"I'm sorry, have we met before," Luna asked. 

Rebekah understood her confusion, they have not met face-to-face yet.From what Klaus had told Rebekah, she was an incredibly shy girl and she wasn't comfortable with anyone. Rebekah had to keep that in mind. Thus, Rebekah then replied,

"My name is Rebekah Mikaelson, I'm Nik's sister," Rebekah said. 

Luna had a sudden realization of who she was, and as though they had known each other forever, she smiled brightly at Rebecca. Already comfortable with the said girl. 

"Then, it's nice to meet you Rebekah Mikaelson, I'm Luna Diaz," Luna said. She added on,

"In the flesh," then she slapped her forehead in her mind. 

Luna thought that was something dorky to say when you first meet someone, and Luna did not have much experience to go by. The same could be said about Rebekah, she was also inexperienced in how to make friends in this world today. 

Thus, Rebekah laughed to herself for a moment. This caused Luna to blush out of embarrassment, and then Rebekah had stopped. Rebekah replied,

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Luna Diaz, flesh and all," Rebekah said. This caused Luna to blush even more and reply,

"It's nice to meet you too," Luna said. 

This was the beginning of a friendship that was one day going to be dear and important to both Rebekah and Luna.