22

It was night time

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was night time. Klaus was having homecoming at Tyler's house, with the hybrids that he had created attending the party. Though, none of that mattered to Klaus. Not at the moment. 

His mind was filled with thoughts about Luna. It was almost as if Klaus was no longer capable of thinking about anything else other than Luna. His mind was full of her. Every part of him, his supernatural parts also, was pulling him towards her.

It was almost as though she was his salvation, and every part of his knew it. She was just so sinless, he did not want to taint her. He wanted her to stay the way that she was, and exposing her to the supernatural might just make her run.

Then, all of a sudden, it was as though Klaus' senses were on overdrive. He could feel when Luna walked through the front door of Tyler's house. The party was already in full motion, people already begging to drink and all. 

Klaus then saw her. Seeing her made him feel satisfied, it was as though he was a dying man in a desert, and she was his water. 

She looked ethereal. She was stunning. Klaus could think of multiple words to describe her but he was stunned by the way that she looked. 

This sight was rare for Klaus, almost nonexistent. He was cherishing the time that he could take to just stare at her, and even if he did look creepy, he was okay with being deemed that.

Klaus did not realize that someone was watching him, that person being Damon Salvatore. When Damon looked to see who Klaus was looking at, he saw a girl that Elena and Stefan at one point had described her as Luna Diaz.

The one person that was Klaus' weakness. That was the conclusion that Damon had come to, and he was not far from the truth. Then, Damon had gone to the secret weapon that was waiting for the time to kill Klaus, Mikael. 

"Don't use Elena, there is another girl who might have a greater impact on Klaus," Damon stated. 

Mikael furrowed his eyebrows in confusion, and then Damon began to give his explanation, stating that she was considered to be Klaus' weakness. Damon was not far from the truth, and thus this caused Mikael's furrowed eyebrows, to move towards a smirk. One full of malicious intent.

"Very well, let us go with your idea," Mikael replied. Damon sighed in relief, that Elena was not going to be involved in this situation, as a bait. 

In Tyler's house, Klaus rushed to where Luna was, not wanting anyone from the Mystic Falls gang to get to her first. Klaus had reached Luna quickly, and when she turned around, she had made eye contact with Klaus. 

"You look stunning little moon," Klaus stated. 

"Thank you for saying yes to be my date," Luna said shyly.

"I will always say yes to you, no want of yours is too much for me," Klaus replied. 

Luna blushed at the compliment, and what he had just said, looking down and smiling to herself. This was the beginning of a night full of laughter and memories, and tonight, Luna's world was going to change drastically.

✓ | SINLESS, Klaus Mikaelsonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें