10

It had only been two days since that discussion

It had only been two days since that discussion. It was almost impossible for Luna to even think straight after the anger that she had felt towards Klaus. 

Luna did want to talk to Klaus, she was desperate actually, but she did not want to fall into her urges.

These two days have been a form of torture for Klaus and Luna, after speaking to each other for months. Klaus and Luna both wanted to talk to each other, though Luna was still possibly more mad at Klaus for his actions. Therefore, at the moment, but I was writing in her journal. Luna wanted to write about what was going on, and how she was hurt by the way that Klaus shouted her.

Luna sat down on her usual bench and began to write. When she begins writing, it is difficult for her to stop writing. 

I haven't written in this journal for a very long time. I'm sorry for that, but Nik is out of town, and he takes up so much of my time. 

But now, I can't help but be scared of Nik. He shouted at me the way that mother did. 

It was horrible for me. I didn't want him to be like my mother, I wanted him to be different. I don't know if that's gonna happen anymore, it could be that he's been like this his whole life and I never knew until now.

Nik makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. He makes me feel safe and cared for, and I feel like I have someone to confide in. I haven't had that for a very long time, almost my entire life.

I was writing in his journal to figure out my emotions when he shouted at me, but I already knew what they were. 

Even though I was scared of him, I couldn't help but keep in mind the long conversations that we've had, the roses that he's given me as a promise and the way that he makes my heart flutter. It's unlike anything I've ever felt. 

I think it's time that I come face-to-face with my feelings, at the moment. I have a crush on Nik even though I don't know too much about him and I don't even know if my feelings are real.

That's a lie, the feelings that I have are as real they can get. Nik is my mystery guy, the guy that I want to figure out. 

Though, I think he's hiding something from me. He was mad for a reason, and I don't think it's traveling for business. I know that he's lying to me, but I'm scared to actually find out the truth. Because then finding out the truth my just break the little relationship that we have. 

It might make a relationship even stronger than before. I'm hoping to wait and see, and I'm hoping to figure these feelings out as soon as possible. 

Though, for now, I can safely say that I have a crush on Nik and I don't think these feelings are going to go away anytime soon.

That was when Luna had stopped writing. She was not even conscious of the fact that she thought that she had a crush on Nik, but now it was certain to her. 

She had a crush. 

It's not a first for her, she's had crushes before, but these are the strongest feelings that she's ever felt for a guy. Even though these feelings scare her, they also excite her to an extent.