37

Luke.

She held my arm to her chest- she had already fallen asleep and woke back up four different times, she was beyond tired but desperate to finish the movie.

As the movie ended, everyone got up with stretches, starting to say their goodnights

"Do you guys have Midole?" She asked as she rubbed her eyes slowly, still not standing from the couch.

"Yeah, I'll grab it" Ashton spoke, going into the kitchen as Calum moved to her, going to put his hand on her head to feel for a temperature

"She's fine-" "it's just cramps" she spoke to him, making him nod.

"Just making sure" he responded quietly, smiling towards her before we turned to Ashton as he dropped pills into her hand.

She took them slowly before I extended my hand to her, pulling her to her feet.

"Stay with me tonight?" She asked, making my heart almost melt.

"Of course" I spoke.

After showers, the guys came to Vanessa's room and got their goodnight hugs.

I then turned all the lights off, keeping the fan on before crawling into bed with her.

"I've been having nightmares" she told me quietly, making me squeeze her,

"Why didn't you come get me?" I asked her

"I know how many hours you work and you already don't sleep good, I wasn't going to wake you up over a nightmare" she told me, making me squeeze my eyes shut.

I never wanted her to avoid waking me up.

"Always wake me up princess, I don't care what time and I don't care if I work the next day. Wake me up, okay?" I told her, feeling her nod into my body.

"Pinky promise me that you will?" I asked her, almost being able to feel her smile into my chest.

"Pinky promise" she mumbled, finding my pinky through the darkness, intertwining them.

She wrapped her arms around my body, exhaling into my chest.

"I love you, Vanessa" I spoke to her.

"I love you too, Luke" her tired voice immediately responded.

I woke up to her moving.

I opened my eyes, feeling her all of the sudden shove her own body away from mine- falling completely off the bed.

"Vanessa, what the fuck?" I quickly asked, trying to figure out what the hell just happened while turning the lamp on.

"Sorry- I'm sorry" her voice immediately spoke as she moved to her feet, rubbing her face- deep sleep written all over it.

"What happened?" I asked her as she crawled back into bed as if everything was normal.

"I was just having a bad dream and then I woke up in your arms- and I haven't slept with you in a few weeks so it was a little shocking and it scared me, so I went to get out of your arms and threw myself off of the bed" she explained to me slowly, making me hug her.

"These nightmares come every night?" I asked her, knowing this was most likely a problem.

"Not every night, but like the past three nights" she mumbled quietly.

"What's the dreams about?" I asked, wanting to  get to the bottom of this right now.

"Can we talk about this in the morning, I just don't want to remind myself about it before I fall asleep" she spoke, making me understand, I didn't want her going to sleep with it on her mind either.

"We can talk in the morning, just know that if you wake up again and need to talk, we can talk," I told her, feeling her cuddle into me as if nothing happened.

"Thank you" she spoke quietly, making me kiss her forehead gently .

God please be with my girl