LV | That's right.

The Williams family.

When Mrs. Williams heard "doot doot doot" sounds from the disconnected call, she cried out a few times, before ruthlessly smashing the phone to the floor.

Because she was so angry and felt so done in, Mrs. Williams's face was particularly unwell looking, and her chest heaved non-stop.

"Madam, don't be so angry..." cried the housekeeper, trying to calm her. Seeing as Mrs. Williams had rushed over to the sofa and started to sway, the housekeeper hurriedly went over to support her to a seat. "Madam, are you all right?"

Mrs. Williams tightly clenched her fists, fire burning deep in her eyes. The flames burned bright, until after a while, she muttered, "He knows what happened. He knows that I was the one who killed Izzy's baby."

A flash of panic crossed Mrs. Williams's eyes. "If James finds out, then he'll definitely blame me..."

At this point, Mrs. Williams suddenly paused, as though she had thought of something. She pointed at the home phone on the side and said, "Quickly, give James a call, say that I'm..."

Then, Mrs. Williams whispered something in the housekeeper's ear.

As the housekeeper listened, she replied in a quiet voice, "Yes, Madam."

When Mrs. Williams finished speaking, she immediately went over to the home phone and dialed James's number. She waited for the call to go through, then said with a panicked expression on her face, "Oh no, Young master! Just now, Madam fainted out of anger... Not because of Williams enterprises, but from your brother's call. He said something about meddling behind Madam's several billion investment and causing Williams Enterprise stocks to fall.

"It was all because of how Sir and Madam treated his mother all those years ago. So now he wants them to taste what it feels like. That's the gist of what he said, but I'm not particularly clear on the details... Anyways, young master, come home first to see Madam..."

Once the housekeeper was off the phone, Mrs. Williams asked, "How was it?"

"The young master sounds very angry. He said that he's on his way home. Madam, shall I go call the family doctor over? First, get some rest upstairs, so that the young master doesn't see through your plan."

Mrs. Williams gently nodded and stood up from the sofa. With the housekeeper alongside her, they walked up the stairs.

As they walked up the stairs, the housekeeper said, "Madam, to be able to come up with this, it's all thanks to your quick reaction. Young master is your son, so your hearts are bound as mother and son. When he hears that the bastard made you faint out of anger, he certainly won't bother with what the bastard has to say."

James's car stopped at Global Entertainment's entrance and he walked through the lobby. There was a new woman at the front desk whom he didn't know. She politely stopped him and asked who he was looking for.

James was about to give her Alexander's name when the phone in his pocket rang. He made a hand gesture at the woman at the front desk to wait, then walked to one side to take the call.

From the housekeeper's words, James's expression gradually grew enraged. In the end, he didn't even think twice as he hung up the phone and completely ignored the questions from woman at the front desk. He walked over to the elevator with a livid look, pressed the button, and headed straight for the top floor.

When the elevator doors opened, James walked straight to Alexander's office. On his way, he passed Alexander's elderly secretary whom he knew. She hurriedly got up and politely greeted him, "Mr. Williams, are you're here to see the CEO?"