C H A P T E R T W E L V E

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 7 9 0

W O R D C O U N T : 1 7 9 0

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

"Killian, another rogue" Reed told me as he entered my office and waved him off. He knew what to do with them.

"Reed, you know to bring this to the Alpha and then send them to Dr. Green" I sighed as I looked through files, different packs and rogues.

"This one has a note, for you" I turned around in my chair and faced Reed.

He held a note, red ink staining it as I walked over and took it off him. I scowled as I read it.

Keep an eye on your little mate killian, who knows when he might leave

I growled lowly at the message as I felt my body shift, Eli and Vixen where both going mad and so was I, my baby was being threatened.

"Reed, leave" I growled as I stalked over to my desk.

I heard the door close and I flipped my desk, all the files and papers flying off as I trashed my office, books, paper and wood flying around as I walked to my shelf and grabbed my bourbon.

I downed the bottle before smashing it also. The liquid burning my throat slightly as I felt Vixen and Eli fuel my anger. I needed Noah.

A knock brought me out of my thoughts and I growled lowly at the door as it slowly opened, only to reveal my mate. My body tense as he carefully shut it behind him and turned to me.

"K-Killy?" He whispered as he held a small bag, most likely my lunch.

I just growled lowly in response. I picked my chair up and placed it roughly on the ground and sat down, patting my thigh.

He shuffled towards me and slowly slid onto my thigh. I pushed my legs together, trapping his right leg between mine.

I wrapped my arms around his slim waist and pulled him further up my thigh as he rested against me stiffly.

"I-I br-brought you so-some chicken al-alfredo" he stuttered out, that stutter was cute.

I hummed lowly in response, my eyes on his neck that seemed a lot more appealing than that chicken alfredo, Noah had prepared.

I threw my head back against the chair and groaned, swallowing thickly. My adams apple bobbed up and down.

I trailed my hand up the back of his shirt, feeling his skin tense and shiver underneath the fabric as I grasped a handful of his curls and tilted his head up, leaning down. I ran my nose along his collarbone, feeling my canines push past my lips.

"Wh-what happened to yo-your office?" He whispered out and I hummed once again.

"Nothing you need to worry about Noah" I mumbled as I went back to sniffing his delectable scent.