T W E N T Y

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 5 4 5

W O R D C O U N T : 1 5 4 5

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

I heard a whimper and I felt Noelle thrash around beside me, shooting up. I looked over and seen the boy, Noah. I watched as he whimpered again and thrashed around.

"N-No...Ci-ciaran I d-don't..." he whimpered.

He waved his arms up and around him. I looked at him before reaching over and grabbing him by his waist and pulled him into my lap. His body stiffened and he moaned lowly, snuggling his head into my shoulder as he wriggled and got comfortable.

I inhaled sharply, feeling those sparks against my body and dow below. I felt my dick get hard as he groaned lowly in my ear once again and I couldn't help but feel disgusted at how my body was reacting to someone who wasn't my mate, yet at the same time. I liked it.

"Hey, Noah" I pushed him off me and he fell onto the bed, groaning as he rubbed his eyes and slowly sat up.

"Wh-what? O-Oh..I'm sorry about last night" he whispered.

"It's fine" I mumbled, getting off the bed and trying to leave so he wouldn't see my hard on.

"U-um, okay" was all he said as I left and shut the door.

I headed for my room and ran into the ensuite, starting the shower as I stripped from my briefs and stepped into the cold water. I pressed my hand flat against the tiled wall and closed ny eyes.

I groaned as my hard cock was yet to go away, sighing. I reached down and wrapped my hand around my cock, feeling pitiful at having to pleasure myself in such a lowly way.

I imagined Noelle and I and the things I would do to her, yet it was getting me no where, in fact it was turning me off more than on.

Think about Noah. He is your mate after all, why not call him up. He'll get on his knees, nice and wet from the water and suck your cock for you, sounds great doesn't it. Eli whispered

Shut up Eli. I snapped as I tried to refocus on Noelle.

Just give it up already Killian, you feel those feelings towards Noah that you never felt towards Noelle, so just call him up, love him. He is your mate. My beloved. Eli told me.

I shut him out and pumped my cock as my thoughts drifted to Noah. His pink, soft looking lips and his small yet thick body. I groaned as my cock throbbed and then an image or memory was before me.

I pulled a tie from the draw and told him to kneel on our bed, walking over I got his boxers off and looked at his small cock and flicked it making him whimper.

Tieing his hands to the headboard. I smirked to myself as he looked at me with those big doe eyes. I grabbed the small pink vibrator I had kept. I had other toys that have never been used. I bought them specifically for my mate.