N I N E T E E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 8 6 1

W O R D C O U N T : 1 8 6 1

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

I sat in my office, running a hand through my hair as I stared down at the letter before me, read and re-read multiple times I sighed, picked it up and read it again.

Killian, whether or not you will belive me. Noah is your mate. Noelle was from Noah's former pack. Her and Ciaran kidnapped Noah and then kidnapped you, in hopes they could turn you against Noah, which they have successfully done. You are my beta and from the checks Malik did yesterday whilst you were unconscious he said you are complete fine other than the fact you believe Noelle is your mate, which is incorrect. You found Noah from the Redmoon pack. Noelle is the daughter of the Alpha. She wants you as her mate and used a witch to perform a spell to make you believe you are her mate. She was successful in doing so, as much as I want to do everything in my power to make you remember Noah. I can't, Malik can't and I'm sorry that I have failed you as an Alpha and friend. You are my beta and you are fit to continue your duties. I just hope you will remember Noah. That boy went through god knows with Noelle and Ciaran.

Alpha Jax.

I sighed and downed my glass of bourbon and moved the letter aside as I focused on the pile of files that had been building up since I had been 'kidnapped'.

Jax is right, I mean he sugar coated that letter but everything he wrote happened. Noah was kidnapped, then you. Noah's mark was removed and that witch fucked with your head. Eli hissed.

Noelle is my mate. I snapped back, trying once again to focus on my work.

Come on Killian, why are you lieing to yourself. You feel those sparks when you touch him and I hear your thoughts, how when you had him against the wall earlier you wanted to kiss his sweet lips. Eli purred.

Shut up! He's tricked you Eli, even Vixen knows hes not our mate! I snapped.

Actually Killian. I'm not sure. Vixen mumbled

What? I asked.

I feel the things you feel when its your mate. The sparks, the invisible piece of rope that is constantly tugging for you to be close and even his wolf who seems dormant at the minute. I'm attracted to. I wasn't attracted to Noelle like this. He explained.

I told you so Killy Eli chuckled and I scowled, blocking them both, going back to my work.

~○~

I heard a knock on the door and I check my watch, seeing it was six forty. I muttered a 'come in' and in walked Malik and Reed.