T W E N T Y - O N E

W O R D  C O U N T: 2 2 1 5

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W.

"So Killian, how have you been feeling?" Malik asked as he walked into the room.

"I'm fine" I said.

He grabbed some paper before sitting down in front of me on a chair. We were in an office at the pack clinic. Malik was, seeing how I was doing.

"What about Noah? How have you two been getting along?" He asked.

"Fine" I muttered.

"Still thinking of Noelle?" He asked.

"Yes, of course I fucking am. She is my mate" I snapped.

"No Killian, Noah is your mate. I'm sure you've began to feel things for him even though it's only been a few days since you and him have been back. I'm sure Eli has been quite persistent" he hummed.

"Yes, he has. But what are you getting at Malik" I asked.

Malik shrugged and said "well, I'm glad that Eli still remembers Noah but what about Vixen, has he been feeling anything towards Noah?"

I didn't want to answer, I would fail Noelle.

"Well Killian?"

"Fine! Yes Vixen has been feeling things towards Noah, but he said he wants to meet his wolf to make sure and I was wanting to know when that can happen" I mumbled.

"Well that's the problem. I spoke to Noah when both of you got back and we found out after running a blood test that they injected him with a high concentrated dosage of wolf's bane, enough to put even your wolf info a dormant state" he explained.

"So they killed his wolf?" I was annoyed, they killed his wolf.

"Yes, he told us how he was in a dark room that Ciaran had brought him to. Noelle soon appeared with Ciaran and two men. The man injected him all while Noelle recorded, we actually found the video tape.

He pulled it out and sat it on the table before us and played it. I watched as his face contort into fear as Noelle spoke but I couldn't help but focus my mind on him. I watched Ciaran slap him and I growled lowly as the man injected him and his eyes closed.

The tape was switched off.

"How did that make you feel Killian?" Malik asked.