S I X T E E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 4 7 6

W O R D C O U N T : 1 4 7 6

N O A H ' S P O I N T O F V I E W

I groaned, hearing a continuous beeping noise that woke me up from my sleep, yawning I sat up, stretching my arms only to feel something pull at my wrist, blinking I pulled my right hand down and seen a needle sitting comfortably with a tube connected.

"Ah, wh-what?" I was so confused, what happened.

The door opened and I looked up seeing Ciaran walk in, running a hand through his hair. His eyes met mine and they lit up as he quickened his pace and wrapped his arms around me.

"Baby" he breathed "I was so scared. The doctors said you might not've' wakened up"

"Wh-what happened?" I asked him as he pulled away and sat on the bed, hand rubbing my thigh. Ew.

"To put it short baby. Killian no longer wants you as a mate and wants Noelle instead and as a result of that your body gave out on you" he told me and my eyes widened as I shook my head vigorously.

"N-No. He-he wou-wouldn't" I was hyperventilating.

Ciaran pulled me into him and I couldn't help but lean on him for support as I cried. My face wet with tears as my chest fell and rose at an improper pace. I felt like my heart was going to explode.

"Shh, it's okay kitten. You have me now" he whispered as he rubbed my back and I shook my head, pulling away and pressing myself to the wall behind me.

"N-o, I wa-want ki-killy" I whimpered as he glared at me.

"Noah. He doesn't, deal with it and now, if you think about it, me and you can finally be together all that's left is to get rid of that fucking mark" his eyes narrowed in on my neck and I shook my head.

"No, Yo-you ca-ca-" he slapped me across the face and I sniffled as I looked back at him.

"Yes I fucking can, stop being such a brat, Noah. And do as you're fucking told" he growled at me and I looked down, feeling my eyes well with even more tears.

"Now, since you are feeling better, I'm going to go get someone, wait here" he told me and left.

I looked around the white room, some medical machinery was around me. I looked down at the needle in my hand and pulled it out, wincing at the pain as I set it aside and stood up.

I walked around the plain room, finding a water bottle in one of the cupboards. I took a sip before setting it down as I heard the door open again and I seen Ciaran with a woman and a doctor.

He glared at me and nodded at the bed. I quickly scrambled back over and sat down as the doctor walked over to me.

"You seem to be feeling a lot better, is your chest still sore?" He asked and I shook my head. He wrote some things down before turning to Ciaran and handed him a bottle.