T H I R T Y

M A T U R E [18+]

M A T U R E [18+]

W O R D  C O U N T : 2 2 6 2

K I L L I A N ' S P O I N T O F V I E W .

I groaned, rolling over I reached around blindly for Noah and only felt the soft side of the bed. I sat up and looked around, sighing I got up and seen it was ten o'clock. I looked down seeing myself in my briefs and pushed my brows together in confusion.

I walked over and pulled out my black slacks and white button up. I didn't feel in control of my body as I walked downstairs and expected to see Noah. I was a bit surprised when I didn't see him in bed or the kitchen and also surprised he could walk.

I still felt like I had no control yet I could do everything but my worry for Noah was non-existent as I heard the door opened and turned to see Jax. No Serina.

"Come on Killian, we are going to the red moon pack" He told me and I just followed.

We made small talk as i contemplated it my mind if Noah was fake. That it was all a dream. We got into the black range rover and drove off. The drive being slightly over an hour before we arrived.

The alpha, Luna and daughter all stood outside with a few pack members as they smiled. We got out and my eyes met the Daughters, Aubrey is it?. She only waved shyly back at me and I clicked my tongue at the pitiful action.

The welcomed us warmly but I couldn't seem to focus on their words, everything was a buzz. An annoying buzz. We walked in and I felt my my skin prickle with goosebumps as a sweet scent wafted into my nose.

It was faint, extremely so but I could feel Vixen awaken at the scent and it could only mean one thing.

Jax eyed me out of my peripheral and I only nodded my head as the foyer of the pack house lay barren to my frustration. I sighed and tuned them out as they showed us our rooms.

I checked myself in the mirror before heading down to the pack assembly room. Jax was already on the stage, eyes shut before he shook his head and walked off. The silent room creating a soft buzz once more.

I walked over to where Jax and the Alpha stood, along with his mate and daughter. He introduced me to his daughter who smiled brightly at me and began talking to me. I just ignored her as that familiar scent wafted through the air until it got close and soon a boy stood in front of us, head down.

He held a tray as he trembled. His eyes glancing up as they met mine and I growled lowly as I seen his icey blue eyes. He quickly snapped his head down and whimpered, shaking more vigorously as his Alpha growled and raised his hand.

I couldn't help but stand in front of him, feeling my body tense and I growled warningly at the Alpha who froze. I turned to my fear stricken mate and rumbled out mine over and over.

Then I blacked out.

E L I ' S   P O I N T   O F   V I E W .

I groaned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I looked around and smirked to myself. I was in control.