S E V E N T E E N

W O R D  C O U N T : 1 4 5 1

W O R D C O U N T : 1 4 5 1

N O A H ' S P O I N T OF V I E W .

I gasped, coughing and spluttering as I inhaled quick and shallow, trying desperately to get oxygen into my lungs. I heard a door open and I looked up, seeing the white walls of a hospital room as Ciaran rushed in with a huge smile on his face.

"Hey baby!" He grinned as he reached out for me.

I backed against the wall, before crying out in agony as my shoulder flared up at the impact and quickly recoiled from it. I felt tears in my eyes as Ciaran sat down and grabbed my hand, running his thumb over it.

"Shh baby, it's okay" he whispered.

"Wh-what happened?" I asked slowly, my throat sore.

"We removed your mark Noah" he smiled and my eyes widened as I felt my whole world stop.

"Wh-wha-" I couldn't speak.

The pain that was holding in my chest as my throat clogged and I coughed. I couldn't breath, couldn't see as tears clouded my vision and i heaved heavily. I felt as though I was going to be sick.

I was.

Ciaran pulled me to the bathroom as I continued to heave my stomach up and into the toilet. I panted heavily as I leaned back into his arms. He rubbed my back.

"It's okay Noah, we can finally be together" he muttered as he kissed my neck.

"Can't wait to mark you" he continued and I shook my head.

"N-No, I don't want your mark. I-I want Killian" I told him and he growled lowly and suddenly i was grabbed by my arm and pulled up roughly.

"Fine! You want Killian. I'll bring you to Killian" he snapped as he dragged me out the door and along the corridors.

We rounded corners and climbed stairs till we reached two big doors. He knocked before opening and threw me in front of him onto my knees as I seen Killian sitting on a large chair with Noelle on his lap.

"K-Killy?" I whimpered as he looked at me with confused eyes.

"Who's that baby?" He asked Noelle as he kissed her cheek and my chest stung as I watched with teary eyes.

"Oh, I wasn't going to say anything but that's the boy that hurt you. He thinks you're his mate" Killians brows furrowed.

"What a pathetic wolf, why would I want him?" He muttered as he glared at me.

"B-But killy? Pl-please remember be. I-, Ci-Ciaran is gonna hurt me" I cried as tears fell down my cheeks.

"You're not my fucking mate, do you know how insulting it would be to have you as a mate?" He snapped.

"B-But you are! Yo-you marked me, b-but they re-removed it" I told him as his eyes turned a deep gold colour.

"Vi-Vixe-" he cut me off.