Kirideku (smut)

Midoriya pov:

I grinned into ei's knee, 'what do you want?' He said list filled his voice. 'I want you to fuck me sensless!' I screamed, he stripped my pants and boxers down.

'Hello?' It was Kirishima snapping his fingers in my face. 'O-oh, hi' I stuttered feeling my face heat up. 'We're having a class party if you want to come?', I looked around. I was in the class room, but kachan Kirishima were holding hands.....

'So?' Kiri asked, 'yeah sure I'll be there?' I said a bright smile spread across my face. 'Tch' of course bakugou, 'well I'll see you later'. I walked out the class room felling uneasy, I ran back to my room. As soon as I got passed my door I broke down. Why, why him? He always had everything I've ever wanted! 'Pull yourself together' I said to myself. I got up and got changed getting ready for the party, what should I wear that might make me look hot.

~time skip brought to you by my depression~

Kirishima pov:
Everyone was here apart from izuku? Just then the door opened, izuku cane through wearing a tight black T-shirt and cami pants that fitted him well. I realised I was staring and went back to talking to bakugou, even though I wanted to talk to Izuku. 'I'm going to get a drink' I said, my through felt like I was choking. I'd let izuku choke m- WAIT WHAT!

'ALRIGHTY WERE GOING TO PLAY 7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN!' Mina shouted. I went and sat in the circle in the middle of Izuku and bakugou. Mina put the empty bottle in the middle, 'Kiri babe you go first!'. I knelt over to spin the bottle, it landed on.........Midoriya. 'Well come on then' I said swearing like hell, bakugou shot him a death stare.

Midoriya walked into the closet and we heard it lock, I walked over to midoriya. 'We're going to have fun I said pushing him against the wall. 'I-I..' before he could say anything I smashed my lips into his asking for entrance. He didn't open, my hand slid down to his ass and I squeezes. As soon as he gasped I slid my tongue in, I then went and planted hickey's down his neck. I slid his T-shirt off and played with his nipples, I slid my tongue right down his chest to his V-line. I palmed his erection through his pants, and began to slide them down. I heard a knock at the door, 'times up!' I walked over and licked it from the inside. 'Give is a few more minutes' I walked back to midoriya who was desperately trying to cover himself up. I then began to undress myself, seeing as izuku drooled over me.

Midoriya pov:
I can't believe this is happening! He began to undress and I practically drooled over him. He pulled his boxers down revealing his hard dick, it was huge. He pushed me down to my knees, I knew what he wanted. 'I-I but bak-' he shoved his dick into my mouth, I gagged a bit but got used to it eventually. I started bobbing my head up and down as Kirishima pulled at my hair. His moans slipping out but I don't think he cared that much. 'I'm..ngh...gonna cum' he said, he then released into my mouth which I swallowed every bit off. He pulled me up, 'suck' he commanded and shoved his fingers into his mouth until I gagged. He pulled them out and turned me around, he stroked my opening. Without warning his shoved his fingers into me. 'Why so tight?' He said, he began making scissor movings which made me moan loudly. He took them out and I shivered from the loss, he then place his dick at my opening. 'You ready?' He asked, I nodded and he shoved it in. He pulled out and forced his member back in, he quickened these movements causing me to moan like a whore. I started jerking myself off making the pleasure unbearable, he then cummed into me. I followed soon after, he got dressed. 'Aren't you going to get up?' He asked, 'my legs fell like jelly..' I said in a quiet voice. He picked me up and helped me get dressed, Kiri then piggy backed me and we walked out of the closet.

Kirishima pov:
I put Izuku down next to me before looking at the others, 'what the fuck!' Bakugou shouted explosions creating from his hands. 'I'm sorry but your not good enough' I said bluntly, he became very quiet. 'Yeah, your dicks to small, I prefer Izuku' I turned around and kissed him. Everyone stared, 'yeah that's right bakugou has a tiny dick'

________________________________
Word count: 801
Yep Baku has tiny dick
I really. Like this ship abut didn't know how to introduce it soo...

Let me know what you think!