Shinkami

Denki pov:
I was siting in the common room when dadzawa came in. He had this dude following him? Oh shit I know him!! That's shinsou, he's gotten hotter! "Hey this is Hitoshi shinsou, he'll be staying in the 1-A dorms now that he's moving classes" he sighed glaring at me?. "If anyone wants to lend him a room until we build a new one?". But before anyone could say anything I jumped up "I will!". I covered my mouth and saw shinsou smirk. "Fine denki you share with shinsou but I don't want you corrupting him". I nodded and he left shinsou here. "Hey" I say to him and he waves. "So let's go to my room!" I suggest and he nods. We walk silently up to my room and I go to unlock it. I dropped the keys and as I bent down to pick them up I felt a hand squeeze my ass. I grabbed them and stood up quickly. I turned to shinsou and he was smirking while I was blushing madly. I unlocked the door and we walked in.

"You only have one double bed?" He asked and I turned around. "Y-yeah I guess.." I stumbled over my words. "Ok" he shrugged and I let out a breath. He shut the door and I sat on the bed, he sat next to me. He grabbed my chin pulling me close, "I'm straight!". He smirked and his grip tightened "so is pasta until it gets wet". I gulped and he pressed his lips into mine lightly, I melted into it. Soon it started to get more desperate and he moved his lips down to my neck. I let out a breathy moan as his cold hands moved up my shirt, tracing my abs. He stopped whilst slipping the top over my head and started lightly kissing down my chest, to my stomach, to my V-line. He unbuttoned my pants and pulled down his zip with his mouth. "Agh- shinsou Stop" I pleaded an he looked up at me.

"Your not enjoying this?" He slipped his hand down my boxers and slowly slid his finger of my slit. I nodded "never mind" and he ripped my pants off me. "Hey denks do you have any hair gel?" I heard from outside the door and my eyes widened. "One minute!" I yelled and pushed shinsou off me. I stood up but he pulled the rest of my pants and I groaned. I walked into the bathroom grabbing the hair gel and slipped a t-shirt on. I walked back opening the door slightly so only my top half was showing. "Her-mph" I was cut off in a moan as shinsou had stuck two fingers up my ass. "Woah dude! Anyway thanks I'm going now..." he said and grabbed the gel. "Before you I go do you wanna come over for a Mario Cart tournament tonight?" I nodded. He hit my prostate and his long, cool fingers rubbing against it, sending me off the wall. "Ok bye!!" I rushed and slammed the door in his face. "Yo denk you ok bro?" He asked from outside the door but I was covering my mouth to stop myself from moaning. "He's fine don't worry about it!" Shinsou replied for me and he slipped his fingers out. "Yeah I'll see you tonight!" I yelled.

I heard the footsteps walk away and I looked at shinsou, "what the fuck?!". He grabbed my shoulders pressing me against the wall. "What?" I could hear the teasing in his voice and he began to slowly tease my dick and asshole at the same time. He started to take his clothes off so I took my shirt off as well. "Got any lube?" He asked and I blushed. Nodding I went over to the bathroom to grab it. When I came out he was fully naked and I threw it to him. "Hey get on the bed" I did as he said and he rubbed the lube onto his dick.he walked over to me grabbing my waist. "First time?" He asked and I nodded looking away. "This will hurt for a bit but it'll get better kay babe?" He said and lined himself up. He pushed into me and I moaned out. "Agh!! That hurts!" I said and shinsou looked up and stopped. "I'll give you a minute" he let the grip on my waist loosen. Soon the pain began to turn into pleasure and I swallowed.

"I'm ready" I said and he pulled out pushing into me again. I was a moaning mess while shin was grunting and groaning. He pulled my legs onto his shoulders so every time he pumped his dick into me it went further. He hit my prostate and he starting thrusting into me faster. I yelled out his name and he started jerking me off. I felt the invisible cord in my stomach tighten and I cummed. Shin followed orgasm soon after and hot strings shoot into me and I shivered. He pulled out and I went to go grab my clothes. Once I put them on I quickly ran a comb through my hair. "You coming to the Mario cart tournament?" And he nodded. We walked out of the room and I felt a hand on my ass. I jumped a bit and I heard shinsou laugh. "StOoOoP" I whined, "you like it though" he teased.

We got to kirishimas room and nocked on, when kiri answered he was giggling turning back to look at Sero and Mina. "You guys have fun?" He winked at me and I blushed slapping his arm. "Not really!" I pouted and walked into his room sharing a beanbag with Sero. "So you lost your V-card I'm guessing?" Hanta whispered picking up the controller. "So what! I bet you haven't" I snickered and Hanta straightened his back. "Actually I have! Me and Mina has some fun last night" I scoffed "five rounds!". I looked at him wide eyed and kirishima clapped his hands together. "Okaaay! First up are denki and Sero our champions!" Mina and kirishima clapped and shinsou clapped hesitantly. We started the game and I was in the lead. One more minute to go! "So how did you find shinsou dick?" Hanta whispered and I choked on my own spit. My controller dropped out of my hands and Hanta ended up coming first. "Fuck you that was cheating!" I yelled and he laughed. "What did he say?" I turned around to see shinsou looking at me. "N-nothing" I went bright red like kirishimas hair. "REMATCH!!" I demanded and Hanta nodded restarting the game.

Kay as you can tell I kin denki and I'm practically the irl version of him-
Anyway I prefer kamisero so have some shinkami!
Reveno_694 go follow her because she's amazing and my best friend!!