Todobaku (smut)

Bakugou pov:
It was late and I was walking down the halls. I found half n half's room and knocked. He answered and I pushed him in closing the door behind us. I pinned him to the wall hands above his head and whispered into his ear 'you ready?' I then started palming his member threw his pants. He was only wearing sweat pants I could tell he didn't have any boxers on. 'I'm not, but you need to be' he turned me around by my waist and pinned me to the wall instead. I felt hear rise to my face and he smirked. He kissed me asking for entrance and I allowed. He explored. He then started sucking and biting on my neck. He basically instantly found my sweet spot and I moaned out. He took advantage of it and sucked hard.

No ones pov:
Shoto slipped bakugous top of and threw it onto the chair. He licked all the way down to his pants and started playing with his waist band. Shoto stripped Bakugo's pants to his ankles. Shoto then slipped a hand down his boxers and stroked Bakugo's member. Bakugou let out soft moans but as shotos strokes got quicker he moaned harder. Shoto picked up Bakugo and brought him over to the bed.

He spread Bakugo's legs wide and bit his boxers tugging them. Bakugo got the hint and pulled them down. Shoto put three fingers in his mouth and shoved them down until Bakugo gagged. 'Get on the floor doggy position' shoto ordered and Bakugo obeyed. Once he was in that position shoto strokes around Bakugo's ass hole. Then unexpectedly shoved a finger up his ass. Bakugou moaned out in pleasure, then shoto added another one. He began pulling them in and out. Shoto started to make scissor motions stretching out Bakugo's ass hole. He went back to pushing them in and out. He pulled them out then slid his own pants down.

Shoto lined his dick up with Bakugo's ass hole. He thusted in making Bakugo moan with pleasure and pain this time. 'S-stop..' he said panting. They stayed like that waiting for bakugo to adjust. 'Ok go' and Shoto pulled out. He thrusted in and then out repeating those steps getting faster each time. Once he was going really fast suddenly bakugo let out a big moan out of nowhere. Shoto knew he had hit Bakugo's prostate. He thrusted into that spot repeatedly making Bakugo's eyes roll back in pleasure. Shoto grabbed Bakugo's dick and started rubbing up and down fast going the same rhythm as his thrusts. Bakugou threw his head back and his back arched. 'I-..ugh!..I'm gonna....oh- Shoto!...cum...' Bakugo panted. Then all of a sudden the door opened and bakugo came all over the floor and Shoto's hands.

They looked up to see a mortified deku. He dropped the snacks, pillows and blankets. They rushed and to put there clothes back on. 'What happened to movie night!?' Deku squeaked and Shoto gave a weak smile. Bakugou stole the snacks then ran back back to his dorm while Shoto tried to calm Izuku down.

________________________________
Oof
Also give me some ship suggestions!
Please I'm running out of ideas here and I don't like repeating a ship!
Ok bye but before I go here's a meme

________________________________OofAlso give me some ship suggestions!Please I'm running out of ideas here and I don't like repeating a ship!Ok bye but before I go here's a meme