TodoMomo (angst/smut)

⚠️ rape/trigger warning ⚠️
(Btw this is ages up)

Momo pov:
I was just walking home from the club at 03:27 at night. I was wearing a really short mini skirt, fishnet tights and a lacy top that you could see my bra. It was dark and my phone had just dyed so I didn't have my torch any more. 'Shit!' I cursed, I felt a hand grab my wrist. Before I could do anything I was pushed up to a wall in a dark side alley. 'W-what-' I tried to stutter out but they pushed their finger to my lip. They picked me up bridal style and took me to a apartment, I was to stunned to do anything except let them. They turned the light on and pinned me to the wall, todoroki!

'What!' I shouted ' I haven't seen you since U.A.' I was relieved thinking it was all a joke until. 'I know, wouldn't it be a shame if I were to let you go again' he said stroking my cheek lust filling his eyes. I was confused but before I could question it he pushed his lips into mine, he asked for entrance but I didn't allow. I tried to pushed him off of me but it was no use, he squeezed my ass. I grasped and he used it to slide his tongue in, exploring the inside of my mouth like he was making a map. He then began to slide his mouth down to my neck sucking lightly getting harder and harder until he was biting.

Third person pov:

Momo was shouting for help until a moan slipped out, 'there we are' todo said biting back down. Momo let out another moan before continuing to shout for help, 'if you don't stop I'll have to gag you. He said reaching up my top and grabbing her tits, 'I really want to hear your moans'. 'Your sadistic!' She shouted in his face before calling for help again. Shoto sighed before pinning her the bed, he took her top off. He reached around her back and started undoing her bra. 'Please' she begged tears rolling down her cheek 'don't do this'.

After shoto got her bra off he handcuffed her to the bed post. He then Gagged her with a spare pair of boxers, 'so sad I won't be able to hear your moans'. He then gripped her tits, before stroking them gently, 'your bigger than high school surprisingly' he laughed 'what are you know, double d?'. He then took her shoes off before slipping her tights and skirts off, he stripped her panty's down. He got up and took a picture, 'what an amazing view' he smirked, he then took off his top. He unbuttoned his pants and slid them down till he was only in his boxers. He got onto the bed and straddled momo. He wiped a tear from from her cheek, 'this is going to be nice just wait and see'. He this slipped his boxers down his dick hard and already wet.

He took out momo's gag and placed his dick above her face. She closed her mouth tightly shaking her head as more tears started to fall from her face. Shoto then shoved his dick into Momo's mouth, making sure she got every last bit. 'Ugh' he sounded angry 'suck!' He shouted, she didn't so shoto began pulling in and out of her mouth getting faster as he went. Moans came out of both of them, shoto cummed into momo's mouth making sure she swallowed every last bit of it. 'Are you gonna be a good girl or is daddy gonna have to put the gag back on?' Shoto asked. There was no way she could get out of it so she just nodded her head, 'good girl, c'mon I'm gonna make you feel so good.'

He went back to straddling her playing with her pussy until she was wet, 'there's a good girl' he smirked. He then began to put his dick into momo, thrusting into her making momo moan. Even if she didn't want to shoto's thrusts as they were getting quicker were causing her to scream. He repeated that until they both reached there high, shoto cuming into momo not caring if he got her pregnant. He pulled out, then momo cummed weather she liked it or not. Shoto eat her out, he got up and put his clothes back on. 'Wow' he said panting.

Momo pov:
I was still handcuffed to the bed naked, tears falling down my cheeks. Then Shoto started melting? I saw blonde hair.....buns, no. 'Omg you taste so sweet!' She said fixing her fringe and putting her school uniform on. 'What did you do with Shoto!' I screamed at her 'you whore tell me!'. She giggles then two people emerged from the shadows, shigiraki. Oh and shoto's brother dabi. 'Wow I'm gay and your still hot' he said getting a nudge from dabi. 'Please let me go' I said my throught sore, my legs trembling from what just happened. 'I'm sorry but we can't do that' dabi said leaning over me before putting the gag back in. They took another picture off me before sending it to someone, kyoka jirou. My girlfriend was going to be worried sick. I tried to cover my vagina with my knee but dabi only shoved it back down and spread my legs. 'We want to have a good view, baby' he said in a try hard seductive voice.

Toga took out a knife and slit my thigh, it started bleeding onto the sheets. They all started laughing while I was having a mental break down. The door burst open, Aizawa. He wrapped them in his scarf and handed them to the police. He then shut the door and looked over to me, 'o-oh....umm..' he stuttered looking down while scratching his neck. 'I'm gonna have to untie you ok?' I nodded a few tears still streaming down my face. He walked over to me me and untied my gag, he put them over my tits so it was easier for the both of us I smiled wearily. He unlocked the hand cuffs, and walked over to the door. I got dressed while he was standing there awkwardly facing the door. 'You can look now' I had put on some sweat pants and a hoodie that I found in there closet.

'I'm gonna have to talk to you about it' he said sitting next to me on the bed. I nodded my head and he put a hand on my shoulder, I jumped and moved away from the physical contact. 'Sorry' he said, 'its fine'. 'So, did they rape you?' He asked, I flinched but answered. 'Yeah, toga had transformed into todoroki' I said quiet and weak. 'I told them to stop but they wouldn't! They sent a picture to my
Girlfriend, they spread my legs and invaded my personal privacy!' I whisper shouted. He looked shocked but understanding, 'its ok it's over and your safe' now he tried to reassure me. I started breaking down mascara running down my face, he hugged me. I flinched at first but melted into it, 'it ok, your gonna be ok' he cooed rubbing my back and gently rocking me. 'Let's get you home' he said (Dadzawa to the rescue!)

I got into the car with my other clothes and he dropped me off at my house. I thanked him and ran inside, Kyoka was sitting in the couch being comforted by Denki and todoroki. I ran over to her and hugged her, 'I'm ok now' I tried to reassure her. She hugged me back, 'what did they do to you!' We parted and I sat next her. I told them the entire story, todoroki went to hug me but I pushed him off. 'Toga was also pretending to be you..' I said quietly trying not to look at him. 'Oh...' he didn't know what to say.

'Well me and todo better get going so we can leave you to it' Denki said before dragging todoroki out of the room. I went into the kitchen to clean my wound, Kyoka came in and helped me. We watched a movie and ended up falling asleep on the sofa.

________________________________
Word count: 1386
This was a long one but I thought it was pretty good.
Let me know what you think and give me some suggestions for other chapters!
It can be smut angst or fluff!
Also not used to writing straight sex soz
😂😂