Kyomomo (fluff)

⚠️ college AU ⚠️

Momo pov:
College has been so stressful lately I've been missing so much sleep. I can't focus on anything right now! I'm so tired, I walk into my dorm and throw my bag on the bed. I see kyoka sitting on there reading a book, 'bad day babe?' She asks. I sigh 'yeah...' I go over to her bed and climb in her open arms. She holds me tight but not to tight and takes out my bobble. She runs her fingers through my hair and then strokes my cheek very lightly. 'It's ok now' she says reassuringly and kisses my forehead.

Kyoka pov:
It's only 4:23 I can't let her fall asleep now, 'why don't we got get some coffee?' I ask. She nods and we climb out of bed. 'Can I have my bobble back?' She asks 'nope! I like your hair down' I say tucking a strand behind her ear and giving her a quick peck on the lips. We walk out the dorm room hand in hand laughing and chatting together. When we get to the coffee place (on campus) I order momo's favorite a mocha and for myself an americano because I'm gonna fall into a coma if I don't.

We walk back to our room sipping our coffees checking to see wheather they were cool enough drink yet. Once we got back I took my shoes off which was sad because those heels made me taller next to momo. And put on some music. We put on songs by MCR, as we finish our drinks the music had changed from emo to theater. We were listening to 'don't loose your head' from six and then it was 'candy store' from heathers. 'Let's watch heathers?' I suggested 'yess!!! I love that movie' she said. We got changed into our pj's, momo had shorts on and a hoodie. I had on leggings and a flannel. We got into momo's bed and turned on the TV. We put heathers on snuggling up next to each over.

~time skip~

Once the movie had ended we turned the TV off. I kissed momo, no tongues but it was still loving. I rested my forehead against hers, 'I love you' I whispered'I love you too'. We both drifted to sleep in each overs arms.

________________________________
Word count: 387
I'm pretty sure most of you just want this book for smut but oh well
I really like this ship
But I also like fluff
It makes me feel better
This is goals I want with my girlfriend 😔
I don't have that.........not yet....