Tetsu x kiri (smut/angst)

Kirishima pov:
We were playing spin the bottle mixed in with seven minutes in heaven. I was sitting with bakugou his arms around my waist. I was laughing while suki was being his grouchy self. Tetsu spun the bottle and it landed at a slow stop....facing me. Bakugou scowled at him but the rules are rules. I got up and tetsu leaded me to the the small room we were using. Once we got in he locks it and I started worrying a bit. 'H-hey man? I'm with Baku so your not gonn- agh!' I was aggressively pinned against the wall.

I looked at him, worry and regret clouding my vision but he didn't seem to care. I tried to push back but I felt so..fragile. 'No no no' tetsu began, a smirk invading his lips. 'You want to obey me and be good now?' He said tightening his grip on my wrists. Just when I was about to answer he smashed his lips into mine. I tried to pull away but he used one hand to hold my wrists and the other to hold my face. He started sucking on my jawline and down my neck. 'T-this isn't v-very man-agh!' I tried but it was no use. 'Found your sweet spot have I?' He teased going back to abuse it. I was getting really scared and I don't know how long until the seven minutes we're over.

His hand ran up my chest being taken away from my jaw. His rough hand was stroking slowly against my V-line and it made me shiver. He noticed this, 'oh come on, be a little more enthusiastic' he said. I felt my t-shirt being brought above my head before the door was knocked. Oh thank god! 'We'll finish another time' he winked and headed for the door.

As soon as it was open I rushed outside and straight up to suki. I cuddled into his side and whispered into his ear, 'can we go back to the dorms' I pleaded. 'You said to have fun and I am! If you want to go then stay here but I haven't had this much fun in ages!'. I sighed, I knew he never had fun so this was ok I guess. I picked myself up and dragged my sluggish body out of the 1-b dorms. I was pushed against the wall before I looked I knew who it was going to be......

Tetsutestsu

I felt my shirt being tugged and there was nothing I could do about it. He threw me onto his shoulder and headed for my dorm. Once we got there he locks the door and threw me I got he bed. He straddled next before leaving hickeys on my chest. 'Stop!' I pushed him away but he looked pissed off! 'Stop? Who do you think your talking to?' He raised an eyebrow and went to my pants. 'P-please stop!' I cried. The knock at the door startled us as it went off again. 'I SWEAR KIRI OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT NEED A NEW ONE FOR ALLMIGHTS SAKE!!!' I sighed and got off the bed with a good excuse to get out of the predicament. I opened it to see bakugous scowl fade when he saw me. Red puffy eyes, bags, hair a mess, sadness glinting in my eyes...

He engulfed me into a hug and I hugged back, 'you need to help me get away from tetsu tetsu!' I whisper yelled. 'Ok, but why?' He asked 'I'll tell you after.'. He took a breathe and walked into the room. 'Get your ass out this dorm before I send you flying through the air!' He hissed through my clenched teeth. Tetsu shook his head 'me and my bro are just hanging out? Right kiri?' He had innocent and confused written all over his face. This man deserves a Grammy. 'Well it's boyfriend time now!' He said gripping his collar and dragging him out the door.

'Safe and sound..' bakugiu whispered into kirishima ear hugging him protectively..