Chapter Eleven Part Three: Telling Bonnie, Did You Say Her & A Fight

3rd Person Pov

"Ok judgy, you can't tell anyone about this, not Stefan nor Elena." Damon told her.
"Damon." Caroline grabbed his shoulder and pushed him behind her. "Ignore him." She told Bonnie. "And you be nice." Caroline turned to Damon and pointed her finger a him.

Damon puts his hands him in defense.

"Bonnie, what we are about to show you something shocking and unexpected. Please don't freak out." Caroline begged.
"Caroline..." Bonnie started.
"Bonnie please." Caroline begged.
"Fine, Caroline, I won't freak out." Bonnie told her.

Caroline pulled out a an ultrasound folded in half.

"Remember you promised not to freak out." Caroline told her as she handed the ultrasound to Bonnie.

Caroline squeezes Damon's hand as Bonnie starts to open it.

"Ow. Ok Caroline I maybe half dead but it doesn't mean I don't still feel pain." Damon said.
"Oh sorry. Hormones." Caroline let go of Damon's hand.
"There's-you're-what-how- ok I am lost for words." Bonnie said.
"Yeah so were we." Caroline said. "Bonnie promise you won't tell anyone?" Caroline asked.
"Caroline this is big." Bonnie said.
"I know. We want to tell them ourselves." Caroline told her.
"Alright, I won't tell anyone." Bonnie told her.
"Thank you Bonnie, you're the best." Caroline hugged her.
"Yeah yeah." Bonnie hugged her back " Wait, there's a fourth child, you said you only heard three heartbeats." She said as she let go of Caroline.
"Yeah that's why we're here. We need your help to see if it's really true and why missed the fourth heartbeat." Damon said.
"Ok Caroline lay on the bed, I'll go get my grams spellbook." Bonnie said.

Bonnie left the room as Caroline climbed onto her bed and laid down.

"What are you thinking?" Caroline asked.

Damon pulled Bonnie's desk chair to her bed. He sat down and held Caroline's hand.

"Ok..." Caroline sat up. "What's wrong?" She said.
"N-Nothing." Damon said.

Caroline gave him a look, she knew something was wrong. On the side door, Bonnie was listening in on their conversation.

"It's just-I guess it's just now clear. 4 Caroline 4 kids. This is big." Damon said.
"And you're having second thoughts." Caroline said.
"No no baby I'm not. It's a lot yes but I meant what I said before. I'll be there with you through every step of the way. I want this. Not what I expected but they're a real miracle." Damon smiled at her.

Bonnie smiled to herself. She is surprised at Damon's word. Yes, she and Damon are at odds and got off the wrong foot. And yes, she doesn't like him very much and was against the whole Damon, Caroline and the babies but maybe these babies are going The be a good thing for Damon.
When she went into her room she saw Damon and Caroline kissing.

"Agh." She gagged as she went over.
"Buzz off Judgy." Damon told her as she rolled her eyes at him.
"Damon." Caroline glared at him.
"Ok I found a spell in grams book that may help figure out what's going on in there." Bonnie told them.

Caroline laid down and pulled her shirt up revealing her stomach. Bonnie puts her hand a couple inches above it and starts to chant. She had a vision. It was when Katherine killed Caroline. While that was happening, the vision leads her to a womb where the babies are. She saw three of the babies clotting the fourth baby with magic before clotting themselves. She's guessing a protection spell. They're protecting it. No it's a her. The fourth child is a girl. Oh my god. Bonnie gasped as she opened her eyes and pulled her hand away and slammed her grams spellbook.

"What? What did you see?" Caroline asked as she sat up.
"Oh that's a fourth baby alright." Bonnie told them.
"Then how did we miss the heartbeat?" Damon asked.
"They clotted her with a protection spell before clotting themselves. I guess that how you miss the third heartbeat. The spell must have worn off altogether."
"Wow that's-Wait did you say her? They clotted her? As in a her? She? A girl? The fourth baby is a girl?" Caroline asked.
"Oops." Bonnie said. "Surprise." She said. "But I only know the gender of the fourth baby. But I can do some old wives tell test that tells you all their genders?" Bonnie suggested.
"Yes." Damon said.
"Damon." Caroline started.
"Come on Caroline, we can know what we are having. Don't you want to know what we're having?" Damon asked.
"I already know what we're having. Quadruplets." Caroline told Damon. "I'm sorry Bonnie, it's not that I wanna know nor I don't think it's accurate, I just rather find out at 20 weeks, like normal pregnant women." Caroline said. "I'm sorry, I got to go." She said then vampspeed out of Bonnie's place leaving Damon there with Bonnie.

End of Chapter Eleven Part Three