Chapter Eleven Part Five: What Do You Mean By You're Not Having Triplets?

Previously on The Miracle Hybrid

"Can we talk?" He asked.
"Sure uh come in." I told him.
"Caroline, I uh want to apologize for upsetting you. I just thought maybe if we know the genders we can plan ahead. You know, name them, get their nurseries ready and buy them clothes and such." Damon explained.
"That all sound fun but Damon, we just found out we're having quadruplets. Finding out their genders on the same day as finding out we're having one more baby than we expected and knowing when they would arrive, I guess it's just too much pressure for one day." I told him.
"I'm sorry for putting too much pressure on you." He apologized.
"It's alright, Damon. You're just excited. I wouldn't blame you. So am I." I told him. "And I forgive you." I told him then gave him a kiss.

(Again, imagine that's Damon instead of Stefan)

~~~

3rd Person Pov

Caroline arrived to school the next morning. As she walked the halls, she could feel the stares she's getting from the students. She's trying her best to ignore them but she starts to feel insecure. She's usually not bothered by the attention she's getting but this time it bothers her. It's probably just the hormones that causing her to feel the way she is feeling.

"Ignore them." She heard a voice whispered to her.

It was Bonnie. Stefan and Elena are by her side.

"Ugh I am getting big." Caroline groaned.

"That's a good thing Caroline. It means the babies are growing and getting healthier. They would be here soon enough." Stefan told her.

"I still can't believe you're having triplets." Elena said as they reached Caroline's locker.

" Elena said as they reached Caroline's locker

"Yep, three kids." Caroline said as she looked at Bonnie.

She got her books and slammed her locker shut.